Gun owners = violent terrorist "stockpiling" weapons

This is what happens when daily KOS kooks control government power.

Conservatives that abide the first and second amendments are labeled right-wing extremists and branded as potential outlaws.

Want to secure our borders? You could be a right-wing extremist.

Against gun control? You could be a right-wing extremist.

Now, even veterans are suspect. You could be recruited by these right-wing extremist groups to exploit your training for their radical agenda.

Answer me this... why is the government suddenly so paranoid of the people?

What does the government have to fear from Americans who simply believe in the Constitution?

"Answer me this... why is the government suddenly so paranoid of the people?

What does the government have to fear from Americans who simply believe in the Constitution?"

Because it, long ago, ceased to be a government of, by and for the people. My bride and I just read the article and the HSA report and she just kept nodding her head while saying - "That's true." The only thing she said that disturbed me was that it would probably be only folks my age and older who would be willing to make the necessary sacrifice. :o

"Answer me this... why is the government suddenly so paranoid of the people?

What does the government have to fear from Americans who simply believe in the Constitution?"

Because it, long ago, ceased to be a government of, by and for the people. My bride and I just read the article and the HSA report and she just kept nodding her head while saying - "That's true." The only thing she said that disturbed me was that it would probably be only folks my age and older who would be willing to make the necessary sacrifice. :o

I agree.

We're edging closer and closer to the point where LEOs will be forced to make a choice.

Do they follow the Constitution, or do they follow orders from above?

Right now it appears that official policy-makers have branded conservatives (you know, those creepy ignorant hicks who own guns, are against gun control and support secure borders) and veterans as potential terrorists.

Edited by Bounce12

Wasn't Obama supposed to bring us all together????

Wasn't he supposed to bring not just America together, but the whole world?

Now, not only is N. Korea firing missiles in our general direction (days after Hillary's visit), but Iran proudly proclaims they have 7000 centrifuges, Somali pirates are hijacking ships left and right (several more in the last few days), the Russians are entering a massive new military buildup phase, the Chinks have stopped buying our debt and are now selling it and Obama has decided TO SEND MORE TROOPS INTO AFGHANISTAN.

Wow, now that's what I call "ending division in the world."

LOL

You guys know who Alex Jones is, right?

Your bestest buddy?

Not quite. He's a bit of a raving lunatic. He makes some good points and is often realistic, but tends to go over the edge after a while and discredit himself. i.e. watch out for the chem trails, and don't drink the water type stuff.

I still find it ironic, or entirely predictable if Jones was right in Endgame, that the powers the D's will use to facilitate these plans were given to them by the R's under the guise of fighting al-qaeda. If there ever was a sure sign of collusion at the top, this is it.

There is so much about that edict sent down from DHS that is total crap.

Is there something illegal about buying as many guns and as much ammo as you can afford? Apparently so.

However, these actions have NOTHING to do with being subversive. This has EVERYTHING to do with common sense wealth protection.

So many dollars will be printed (trillions) that the value of the dollar will become worthless (or nearly so) as time goes on. Right now, the dollar is relatively strong. Eventually, it won't be worth shit!

We're going to be hit with stagflation. Interest rates will skyrocket. Inflation will skyrocket.

ANY DOLLAR that you convert today into something tangible (like gold, silver, guns and ammo) will be "inflation protected."

NOT buying stuff like that with extra dollars you may have is a big financial mistake. Doing so is certainly not subversive.

Because the DHS is quite literally paranoid and completely devoid of economic education and financial common sense, they consider stockpiling guns and ammo a danger. They cannot understand why anyone who isn't involved in a militia would stockpile guns and ammo.

Napolitano (I assume this came from her) is a blithering idiot!

When idiots like this are in charge of the power of law and are in a position to define terms like "subversive," "terrorist," "radical" and "extremist" we're in some deep shit.

Like it or not, people who think like saigafuck are in control of the ideas (and the law) right now.

How does THAT make you feel?

Edited by Bounce12
When idiots like this are in charge of the power of law and are in a position to define terms like "subversive," "terrorist," "radical" and "extremist" we're in some deep shit.

Like it or not, people who think like saigafuck are in control of the ideas (and the law) right now.

How does THAT make you feel?

My old man called them leftist extremists backin the late 60s and 70s.

As far as "obammy dada", time will tell, the news is reporting that another U.S. flaged ship was attacked by the skinnys today, we'll see.

It is now apparent that this gov. is paranoid, they should be with all the shit they've pulled, and intend to pull. I don't think the majority of this country agrees with what these people are doing, just look at their approval rating. Hitler told the lies long enough for the sheeple to beleive him though.

Be afraid, be very afraid! :horror: