Saiga + Eotech holosight anyone?

I've got one of Tantal's PK-AS-V on my 7.62, it's an incredible sight. Took my teenage daughter out this last weekend and she was busting clay birds at about 80 yards, hitting them about 80 percent of the time on the first shot, and I give the credit to the sight. It's so easy for a beginner to use, just put the red dot where you want the bullet to go and squeeze the trigger. Highly recommended, but they are fairly expensive, I paid about $215 for it, just wish I could afford a few more.

zipgun: No, no, no... you've got it all wrong. A saiga is an antelope type animal. TYe VEPR, now that's a pig... well, more like a wild boar, but you get the point. hehehe

So honestly, you wouldn't put a top-dollar sight on ANY AK? Seriously, what about the VEPR? Maybe on an arsenal AK? The new ones seem to be going for about the same as ARs now. How about a Galil? Come one... You can't seriously tell us you wouldn't?

Ok, seriously though, what weapons would you consider putting an EOtech holo-sight on?

• 2 weeks later...