Mandatory report of privately owned firearms.......

Unit commanders do their own thing all the time.

Especially if some dumb ass in the unit has a firearm related incident.

If you bring a gun on post it is supposed to be registered at the Provost office.

If I was handed something like this I would promptly tell whoever handed it to me to stuff it up their ass.

Non of my shit is anywhere near post excluding my CC pistol.

As far as anyone is concerned they know if it comes to me putting pen to paper I sold the dozens of guns I owned FTF the day before for a dollar each.

If you bring a gun on post it is supposed to be registered at the Provost office.

If I was handed something like this I would promptly tell whoever handed it to me to stuff it up their ass.

As far as anyone is concerned they know if it comes to me putting pen to paper I sold the dozens of guns I owned FTF the day before for a dollar each.

This originally came to light about a month or so ago (I saw it on some other boards). It's appears genuine, though I wouldn't say legit. Reportedly the reasoning behind its issue was an increase in the number of post-deployment suicides/domestic incidents.

I believe (but can't confirm) it or similar notices were sent out at more than one post and subsequently rescinded.

Damn straight!

I'd have done the same exact thing when I was in.

Well, I might not have "told them" to fuck off, but I damn sure would have disregarded the demand.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take-em all at a $1 apiece... Give you the combo to the safe so you can use them anytime you want!

Let's hope it never comes to that... I'd have to wrap mine in tarps, cover them in cosmo and bury them in the

back yard... and the ammo....

Remember, all ex-military/military are a threat, :rolleyes: as stated by are new homeland security leadership. :smoke:

You're scary mfers. One time I was driving my 12 year old girlfriend around in my Prius, and one of you mocked me. But he was an entire foot taller and wider than me! Oh god!

WTF is going on in this thread????

Your all missing the most important point!!!!!!!!!!

IT APPEARS HE WAS EATING STRAWBERRY JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a conspiracy here..........I just know it.........damn grape jelly........ :wacko:

Edited by Bean.223