Order 5 and 8 rounders:

Hi!

I have arranged things in here, so it's up to you... ;-)

If you want to order Saiga magazines here's what you should do:

1) Send email timo.lappalainen@pp7.inet.fi or marko_ruotsalainen@kolumbus.fi

and place your order incl. shipping addresses etc.

or

2) Send fax to +35813229102

and place your order

or

3) Call +35813229102

and place your order with english speaking person.

Price is 54,- euros (app 72,- USD) + shipping, confirm it from dealers!

Currently there are 50 8-rounder in stock, more coming if needed.

No limitations; order as many as you like (1 to ...).

This dealer has shipped many times orders to the U.S. and they know what they're doing!

Web-page: http://www.joensuunsar.fi/saigat.html

Only negative thing is I don't get anything out of this, exept happiness... ;-)

Hope this stops anyone to rip you off!!

EDIT: This shop is open 10-19 (GMT+2) if you try to call :rolleyes:

--Make

Edited by Make
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i sent an email to timo...

Ok,

first; I wouldn't send my credit card number in email.

I would contact these guys, tell them what I want and how I could pay it.

Then send my cc number maybe with fax or crypted email...

That's how I've done. Of course, it's totally different order stuff from Finland to Finland, than it is to order stuff from Finland to U.S.

But I know these guys, and they are ok. You have just my word for it, but hey; like I said, it's up to you now. Deal is between you and these dealers.

And of course you should be careful who do you make business with, on the internet or "real world", that's one of the basic rules.

I have now created a channel between customers and dealers, so my work is done.

Sending an e-mail, or fax doesn't hurt anyone... ;-)

And yes, they do speak and read english and they have interesting references in U.S. ;-)

--Make

Remember:

Just don't hurt yourself, or anyone else... And have fun with your Saigas!!!

Edited by Make

Spoke with Marko,

He is assisting me to order some 8 rd Saiga 12 mags. Pleasant fellow to speak with. Its a gunshop/shooting range in Finland...... These guys are paying nearly twice what we are for new guns BIG $$$.

Anyone here have the straight scoop on SAIGA Magazine Importation Law?(US Law?)

Is a Form 6 required? or do we have to buy these in qty of 1 at a time?

Be if this all worked out.

N8Gunner.....Been seeing you're name around on like 5 different sites buying up saiga 12 mags like mad. You must have 100 of them now...lol

Dodgeturbo,....... Been begging for Saiga mags for over a week yet.

No one has ponied any up for me, except for that nice fellow on Ebay the other day. ( Yup, I paid dumb money on ebay for Saiga mags!) Had the profits from selling a NIB Gallil ARM burning a hol;e in my pocket I suppose.

I have been a regular at the FALFILES for a few years, just discovered the Saiga 12 and am truelly enjoying your site here. LOVE THAT SHOTGUN!

And Make........

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh, you're welcome...

Like I said, they are pretty cool guys... :super:

And it's true, we do pay twice as much for our guns... And we do have some strange

laws (not easy to get license to folding stock...). But I think it's ok...

--Make

Hi!

I have arranged things in here, so it's up to you... ;-)

If you want to order Saiga magazines here's what you should do:

1) Send email timo.lappalainen@pp7.inet.fi or marko_ruotsalainen@kolumbus.fi

and place your order incl. shipping addresses etc.

or

2) Send fax to +35813229102

and place your order

or

3) Call +35813229102

and place your order with english speaking person.

Price is 54,- euros (app 72,- USD) + shipping, confirm it from dealers!

Currently there are 50 8-rounder in stock, more coming if needed.

No limitations; order as many as you like (1 to ...).

This dealer has shipped many times orders to the U.S. and they know what they're doing!

Web-page: http://www.joensuunsar.fi/saigat.html

Only negative thing is I don't get anything out of this, exept happiness... ;-)

Hope this stops anyone to rip you off!!

EDIT: This shop is open 10-19 (GMT+2) if you try to call :rolleyes:

--Make

I'm interested. Anybody get a shipping quote?

I'm finnish, maybe they'll hook me up.

I kind of doubt the finnish mags will be there very long.

you guys that call these sellers up and order, will you send them here to advertise thier goods? we are the ones buying most of them up anyhow.....i dont see why some free advertising in a targeted clinet market wouldnt attract them to sell a few of thier items here.....

Make;

I'll be ordering a couple.

If the deal goes through smoothly, i'll be glad to paypal you $5 as a finders fee.

I'm sure others would be willing to do something along these lines.

No sense you setting all this up and not making at least enough to buy an 8 rounder for yourself :super:

I kind of doubt the finnish mags will be there very long.
I not sure what you mean? And those are russian originated...

I'll be ordering a couple.

If the deal goes through smoothly, i'll be glad to paypal you $5 as a finders fee.

I'm sure others would be willing to do something along these lines.

No sense you setting all this up and not making at least enough to buy an 8 rounder for yourself  :super:

Delivering time depends on the method used.

Global Courier promises to deliver in 24 hours from finland to U.S....

Economy parcel will take 3 weeks.

Price difference is huge; everyone can figure out if it's in their interest to spend 100$ to shipping... ;-)

There should be no problem with the deal. If there is let me know, and I'll find out what's going on.

I'm not surprised, if there's a bit of a rush with e-mail orders right now...

Paypal isn't that common in Finland, at least I don't use it. So save your bucks and buy something nice to your sweetheart... She/He's already mad at you, spending all your money to guns and mags!!! :lolol:

Let's see how things work out!

--Make

do these foreigners not understand whats going on yet with saiga shotgun magazines? i mean, its been like this for 6-8 months already, and its getting worse. Im half tempted to call up the new saiga importer and ask them to just go ahead and import the magazines now, before they even HAVE the guns to sell.

also, has anybody actually heard back from the maker? all we have to do is get one of them that can read english to come here to this site and they will see for themselves what is going on, and how many magazines to earmark for the states. I suspect an entire container of them shipped here would sell in a month if they were reasonably priced...they DO want to make money right?

do these foreigners not understand whats going on yet with saiga shotgun magazines? i mean, its been like this for 6-8 months already, and its getting worse. Im half tempted to call up the new saiga importer and ask them to just go ahead and import the magazines now, before they even HAVE the guns to sell.

also, has anybody actually heard back from the maker? all we have to do is get one of them that can read english to come here to this site and they will see for themselves what is going on, and how many magazines to earmark for the states. I suspect an entire container of them shipped here would sell in a month if they were reasonably priced...they DO want to make money right?

Hmmmmm,

And the new importer would be.....( Remington?)

Bvamp , Do you have a connection to the new Saiga Importer? If you post their phone #, we can all call them

I really wonder if an American Firearms company would give a flying rip on whether American shooters get 8rd SAIGA 12 ga mags at an affordable price.

Ruger wouldnt, ( Ruger factory Mini14 Hi caps=LEO only)

Colt wouldn't ( No 6920 AR models for the civilian public.....colts did raise their price from $869 to $999 since Sept 04 though. Still they choose to remain PC, and contenue to mark the rifles LEO/Govt restricted)

I have heard that Remington does not want its model 700PSS geting into civillian hands.I would not believe that remington, if truely the new Saiga Importer, will put much efforts into insureing that we Americans can purchase 8 rd Saiga 12 mags.

I for one am thankful that "these Foriegners" are being so willing to find and sell these magazines to us. Marko in Finland has been very helpful and Gracious to accomodate me these past 48 hours. I for one, appreciate his and Make's efforts for this magazine purchase.

Now if only WAL MART would start marketing Chinese Saiga mags for $8 ea ! :lolol:

Thank You Make....And Thank you Marko !!!

That's exactly why I started to get things right!

It's not ok, if we do have connections, and you have to pay almost 200$ for ONE MAG!

In the other topic someone asked which gun has the most expensive magazines...

Some other guy found .45 luger or something... Those are actually rare magazines.

But S-12 magazines ARE NOTE RARE!! They are still manufactured and shipped!

Personally I think 70-80$/1 magazine is not that cheap (maybe because I'm not that rich...), but at least it's less than ~200$, isn't it?

And the new importer would be.....( Remington?)

Bvamp , Do you have a connection to the new Saiga Importer? If you post their phone #, we can all call them

I'm sure there'll be another importer, but when?

And how they will evaluate their products? That's something I'm wouldn't know. I don't have chrystal ball... ;-)

I for one am thankful that "these Foriegners" are being so willing to find and sell these magazines to us. Marko in Finland has been very helpful and Gracious to accomodate me these past 48 hours. I for one, appreciate his and Make's efforts for this magazine purchase.

Thank you for your kind words; I'm really moved...

But hey!

I think no-one has actually got their magazines yet! So hold your thanks! ;-)

Thing are looking almost too good now... ;-)

Now if only WAL MART would start marketing Chinese Saiga mags for $8 ea !  :lolol: 

If that day will come (and it may) I'll be the first one to ask you to ship those mags to me!!

--Make

p.s. Please understand I'm not naturally english speaking (or writing) person, so my grammar may not be perfect.

But at least you understood "magazine" and "order"!!! :lolol:

the great thing about this board is that we all learn from each other and do not make the same mistakes.

I sure hope this is a new source and thanks for all this information , but only a track record will make me buy anything.

as for me. I ordered from Oleg.

I am happy with just 2 - 8rd mags which he sent to me.

it took less than 3 weeks from order to my home.

yes they are pricey. my 2 cost $164 including shipping.

I guess if that is to much to pay , then you do not want them that badly.

just my $.02 guys.

all who buy from this new source please let us know how it goes.

Hi all!

This is my first post to this forum, actually I tried to post yesterday but there was some problems with registration... but finally I got my registration to work :rolleyes:

I work for this company who is selling Saiga-12 magazines and let me say that it was very big surprise to get this much emails and other contacts from you people!

We have received very much emails and we try to answer them as soon as possible. we will answer all your questions and contacts, please be patient!

N8Gunner wrote, Feb 18 2005, 11:25 AM:

Thank you for your kind words m8't!! :-)

I like this forum and I think I will be spending quite a lot of my time in here,

Marko Ruotsalainen