Order 5 and 8 rounders:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jtoddellis wrote:

Can you get the factory chokes for the Saiga 12
Yes, we have both modified and full chokes in stock, I can't remember their price right now, but I will post it tomorrow.

Bvamp wrote:

FinnSaiga: you will sell them all within a week if you post them for sale in the FOR SALE section.

I think we must first sort out the orders we have received so far.... :D

well he can just go DRIVE to the factory if hes in finland and get more.

Yeah, there's only 1550 miles to the factory from Finland... Hell, I'll drop in during my lunch brake.. ;-)

UPDATE:

I just had an email from Timo.

Shipment of 100 mags is coming in. Exact date cannot be told, cause of delivery time variations from russia.

REMEMBER: There are many orders on hold, so there are no guarantees how many (if any) of those mags are still available! I (or finnsaiga aka Marko) will inform you about the situation. Please be patient.

Those guys got surprised by the demand...

And since it's difficult for me to donate money to this great forum, I'll make polite request:

If you want to send "finder's fee" for those magazines, please send it as donation to this forum.

After all, you found out about those mags from here! ;-)

--Make

I just found out, my nick looks like the nick of the owner of this forum. That was not my intention. Sorry.

Edited by Make
Make, thanks man for helping us out, it sucks that we can't even get the 5-rounders easily. I don't know what to do, I have a really cool gun with 1 mag. :cryss:

Hey, things seem to work out eventually.

I think this whole situation is absurd; a great gun without mags is as usefull as ferrari without an engine, isn't it?

It's great to hear I have done my little share to relief your unbearable situation.

--Make

btw: what's a big deal out of suppressors? They are very common here, especially in sniper rifles. I have one on my AK-47, just don't use it often...

btw: what's a big deal out of suppressors? They are very common here, especially in sniper rifles. I have one on my AK-47, just don't use it often...

Sound Suppressors?

Here in the US, they wre heavily restricted.

In all honesty, you guys in Finland have it about as good as anyone else on earth when it comes to gun ownership. I've done a lot of research and pretty much found that, outside the 3rd World, Finns are more fortunate than most any nation when it comes to gun ownership.

Our gun ownership here in the US isn't as "restricted" in that we don't need licenses for everything we buy, but from what I understand, you guys can get things like machineguns and sound suppressors, that are a major pain in the ass here in the US.

Like, if a regular guy here in the US wanted to buy an MP5, he would have to pay upwards of $13,000 due to the number of civilian legal machineguns being fixed at a certain number.

Fixed number + High Demand = Gross prices.

I understand that you guys can buy such things at "normal" prices with certain licenses and keep them as personal posessions, which we can't do here (anymore).

Edited by McUZI
Sound Suppressors?

Here in the US, they wre heavily restricted.

Hmmm... Ok. So they are... (wonder why, you don't have to worry about noise getting in your ears or disturbing others, while at the range...)

In all honesty, you guys in Finland have it about as good as anyone else on earth when it comes to gun ownership. I've done a lot of research and pretty much found that, outside the 3rd World, Finns are more fortunate than most any nation when it comes to gun ownership.

Our gun ownership here in the US isn't as "restricted" in that we don't need licenses for everything we buy, but from what I understand, you guys can get things like machineguns and sound suppressors, that are a major pain in the ass here in the US.

Well, most of this is true... But; we do have certain laws concernig the guns:

-To be able to buy a gun, you have to get a license. Not that hard actually, if you have a purpose for that gun.

-To buy and own machineguns you have to licensed gun collector,

It's not impossible to get "collectors license" but it's rare anyway.

-Rifles and shotguns have to be over 800mm long; so again, if you want to have gun with folding stock you have to licensed collector.

-Magazines, suppressors, compensators etc. are totally free, no limitations.

-You have to have some sort of "safety box" for your guns: you have to keep them locked all the time.

Like, if a regular guy here in the US wanted to buy an MP5, he would have to pay upwards of $13,000 due to the number of civilian legal machineguns being fixed at a certain number.

Fixed number + High Demand = Gross prices.

LOL, like saiga mags... ;-)

I think I read from somewhere: there are more guns/citizen in Finland than in U.S.

And actually Finland is one of the top countries in that scale.

But still we don't have that many crimes or accidents involving guns.

That's because of strict gun control, I think...

--Make

But still we don't have that many crimes or accidents involving guns.

That's because of strict gun control, I think...

--Make

I don't think so.

If I am not mistaken, crime in Finland is fairly low to begin with, guns or not.

To be perfectly honest, if you look at "who" commits the vast majority of gun crime in the US, you'll soon realize that our gun crime rates are so different because you don't have too many of "them" in Finland. :ph34r:

We received a new shipment of Saiga-12 8-round magazines today. We got only 30 pcs now, so be fast! :lol: Price for them is the same as previous, 54 euros each.

we have also following parts:

5 round magazine: 46 euros

choke tube, full: 32 euro

choke tube, modified: 32 euro

Paradox (rifled) choke tube: 50 euro

Shipping via economy mail envelope is 6.60 euros for one magazine, 10.50 euros for 2 magazines.

For payment we accept VISA card and paypal. If you use Paypal we must add 3.9% paypal fee.

You can email me: marko_ruotsalainen@kolumbus.fi

:up:

I called but only got a fax machine.

they closed 24 minutes ago.....

EDIT- okay...here we go.

I FORGET HAWAII/ALASKA....LOL

PST= 0300AM - 0900AM PACIFIC

MST= 0400AM - 1000AM MOUNTAIN

CST= 0500AM - 1100AM CENTRAL

EST= 0600AM - 1200PM EASTERN

EDIT

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

dodgeturbointerceptor wrote:

Nice on the phone. Hope every thing works out. Folks that get your packages. Please post if encountering any troubles with "them"....

It was nice to talk with you Dodge over the phone! I hope too, that people don't have any problems with "them" :lol:

I have received a lot of emails today and I try to answer you all during this weekend.

Have a nice weekend all! :up:

I called but only got a fax machine.

they closed 24 minutes ago.....

EDIT- okay...here we go.

I FORGET HAWAII/ALASKA....LOL

PST= 0300AM - 0900AM PACIFIC

MST= 0400AM - 1000AM MOUNTAIN

CST= 0500AM - 1100AM CENTRAL

EST= 0600AM - 1200PM EASTERN

EDIT

Thanks dodge, I'm stationed in Alaska!! :haha:

Edited by mopeman