Order 5 and 8 rounders:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... so are there any 8 rounders left? and how do i buy one

I believe (strong rumour here in FInland...) there's a bit of a shortage of 8 -rounders right now... (wonder where they've all gone suddenly...). I heard more is coming...

You should check my first post, there are instructions how to contact Timo or Marko.

I think they would have the best answer to your question about the stocking situation!

Anyone got their order yet?

Just curiosity...

I sent one package to one friend of mine to florida (priority letter) and it took 6 days from here to there.

You all chose "economy parcel"? Anyhow, they should be in U.S. any time now...

--Make

> From: Marko Ruotsalainen [mailto:marko_ruotsalainen@kolumbus.fi]

> Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005, 3:33 AM

> To: xxxxxxxx@xxx.com

> Subject: Re: Saiga-12 mag - please confirm

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> I received your CC information, Thank you!

>

> Your order is as follows:

>

> 2 pcs Saiga-12 8-round magazines, 54 euros each:

>

> 2 x 54 euros = 108 euros

> shipping 10.50 euros

> TOTAL: 118.50 euros (about $155.00)

>

> We will put the value of the shipment to $70.00

>

> If everything is ok, please confirm this order and I will send you the

> magazines

> tomorrow.

>

> Marko

>

Mine should be here any day.

Hi all!

Sorry, that I have not been here for a week, but I have been kinda busy with emails and stuff... :lol: I was also on a short holiday with my family. :-)

Thank you all who have emailed or called me, you are super nice people!

We are getting more 8-round magazines in 9th of march and everyone who has ordered mags. will get them. We are trying to get all the mags. and accessories you have requested but it is very slow and tendious to deal with the Ishmash factory, but we will try to get every items you have been interested in.

Marko

:up:

RE: Order from Marko in Finland

My order arrived on Thursday (~7-8 days from Finland to USA via "economy mail envelope").

I want to express my total and complete satisfaction with all aspects of this deal, and to compliment Marko on being professional, courteous, and prompt.

Thanks Marko!!

hey, how do i call finland??? any special codes i need to add first? what's that "+" in front of the number???

Yeah, I have the same problem remembering how to dial, so I looked it up one time and made these notes. I'll paste them below in case anyone wants to save them.

The relevant portion:

If international direct dialing is available in your area, dial "011" (International Access Code) +(Country Code) + (City Code) + Local telephone number.

So, a fax number in Finland listed as +358 13 229102 would be direct-dialed from the USA as:

011 358 13 229102

I think it cost about $17 to connect for a couple minutes and send a 2 page fax; email is much cheaper!!

Hope this helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Telephone Dialing Notes:

=================================

http://www.bellsouth.com/consumer/bsld/dia...structions.html

If international direct dialing is available in your area, dial "011" (International Access Code) +(Country Code) + (City Code) + Local telephone number.

Example of call to Buenos Aires, Argentina is as follows:

011 (International Access Code from USA) + 54 (Argentina Country Code) + 1 1 (Buenos Aires City Code) + Local Telephone Number

If the country you are calling does not have a city code you will dial the number as follows:

0 1 1 (International Access Code) + 9 3 (Afghanistan Country Code) + Local Telephone Number

==================================

Intl Codes Directory:

http://www.bellsouth.com/consumer/bsld/countryCodes.html

====================================

yep...get yourself a calling card.....

dial the at&t number. enter your pin.

dial world code 011 + phone number.

Markos phone has a wierd ass dial tone huh..lol

doesn't sound like a ring..sounds like you are getting some busy signal, or disconnect tone...i hung up twicw the first time I called him...lol

If Make is friends or partners with Marco it would be good of him to provide an explanation as to why no one has been contacted on pending orders. IM getting a bad taste in my mouth.

Hey, I have no idea why... Since I'm not working for that company, I don't really know.

I have no information about this situation, all I can do is speculate.

Maybe:

-there are more orders than expected?

-magazines haven't arrived yet?

-his e-mail change to new address wasn't painless?

I'm sure he'll be in contact, when there's something to say.

I have bad taste in my mouth too; way too many beers last night... ;-)

--Make

i know it's easier said than done, but maybe the best approach is patience.

there have been a lot of satisfied customers of Marko (myself included).

Pure speculation on my part, but here's what i figure is going on. Marko is getting slammed with orders both from this board and others. Word has leaked beyond the Saiga 12 community. Now this one man operation has gone from a few orders a week through the internet to hundreds. Imagine trying to keep everything straight. More speculation, but he's probably back ordered on mags and thought he has replied to everyone. Dodge, you may have slipped through the cracks.

I think of Markos shop as the equivelant of one of our neighborhood gun shops with one old guy behind the counter. Now, imagine that guy having hundreds of orders for the 20 mags he has in stock. He's doing his best (from what i have seen) to help us when no one else has stepped up to the plate.

Let's give him some time.

Marko, please try to update the forum every 3-4 days if you can.

Regards,

Caspian

Marko (SAR) did right by me also. I jumped on it as soon as Make posted the website and phone number to Marko's gun shop. I knew that he would be over whelmed with Saiga mag hungry folks. My guess is Izhmash is delaying his mag shipments like they have done with Oleg (Rusmilitary).

I'm not sure what happened as far as his email or his Saiga-12.com account.

what update?

that my asshole hurts?

edit- just kidding. I'm glad you got your stuff krom. seriously man....... -edit

HE finally emailed me too and said he recieved the wrong mags but would ship tomorrow. I wouldnt be surprised if hes getting a hundred emails a day and his outfit isnt set up to handle the load.

Im glad I heard from him. I'll take his word and let him make right.