It has been brought to my attention that I have offended some on this forum. Be it companies, or individuals, I do apologize. No offense was ever intended and however it was read into whatever/whenever I posted, I'm truly sorry!

One other thing that has nothing to do with the above (I hope). Is anyone else having trouble with the site not remembering them? I never had to log on as the site remembered me, but lately, every time, I have to log on. Just wondering.....I accidentally offended some. I hope I didn't mistake the head honcho's coffee cup for a urinal or something. That would be just my luck!

People offend and get offended here.... It's all part of the day to day.....

We are all still here and Life goes on..

I too, am in the dark on the issues at hand here.... :huh:

One other thing that has nothing to do with the above (I hope). Is anyone else having trouble with the site not remembering them? I never had to log on as the site remembered me, but lately, every time, I have to log on. Just wondering.....I accidentally offended some. I hope I didn't mistake the head honcho's coffee cup for a urinal or something. That would be just my luck!

Sounds like a problem with cookies or something. Far as I know no staff/admin has a beef with you. No need for tin foil. :smoke:

Everybody at some time gets offended by something. You can't expect here to be any different. It's just always before, if I offended someone, I meant to or thought it might. Well....that is except for a girlfriend I had once, I could really offend her and never know how or why! Normally, I mean to. It really takes me by surprise when it happens and I don't mean for it to.

Sounds like a problem with cookies or something. Far as I know no staff/admin has a beef with you. No need for tin foil. :smoke:

Good! It's raining and it really jars my wax to wear it! I just don't have the problem with any other site or forum. Just my computer playing let's mess with his head some more, he thinks he knows more than the shrink and wants to come off the meds! :rolleyes:

Everybody at some time gets offended by something. You can't expect here to be any different. It's just always before, if I offended someone, I meant to or thought it might. Well....that is except for a girlfriend I had once, I could really offend her and never know how or why! Normally, I mean to. It really takes me by surprise when it happens and I don't mean for it to.

A big plus one on that bro! It's amazing how easy some people get offended here, no matter what you say....

You haven't offended me man.

This site has started automatically logging me off also. I used to just stay logged in all the time, and would unplug my modem and had no problems when I plugged my modem back in. now it asks me to log in everytime. Been doing it for about a week now. I have not touched any of my settings and it doesn't happen at other sites.

Never apologize; it's a sign of weakness. Don't you watch NCIS? :huh:

I've been told 'Deny and Counteraccuse.' If someone questions you about a steeple sticking out of your ass, you say "What church?" :haha:

I've been told 'Deny and Counteraccuse.' If someone questions you about a steeple sticking out of your ass, you say "What church?" :haha:

Uhhh, you get that a lot??? :unsure:

I love that show! I will say it took me a bit to not see Ted Bundy as the leader of the pack! Mark Harmon does a good job playing Gibbs.

It does get old with all this 'offended' crap. Where in the Constitution does it say we have a right to not be offended? We have freedom of speech. Doesn't mean what I say can't offend you.

OK, this topic gets me hot under the collar. It's late. I won't even climb up on my soap box. I'll just say this. People, while posting on a forum, can only CHOOSE to be offended since no one can FORCE you to read anything. Dang it, started putting my foot up on that SB. Maybe later.....

Uhhh, you get that a lot??? :unsure:

Just a colortul example more likely to catch your attention. See--it worked. :haha: