Saigas in Terminator Salvation?

In the opening combat sequence, also showin previews, Connor lands his helicopter on a disabled Terminator and then shoots it in the head 2x. The kept flash panning all over the place so it's hard to see anything for sure, but the action, choke, and other components shown looked Saiga, not AK rifle. It could have also been a Saiga rifle.

Curious if anyone else caught this. After I spotted it, I kept looking for other Saigas but as you might guess... the guns are not the star of the movie.

Cobra, knew you could come up with hot babes with guns photo. :lolol::lolol::smoke:

Heh heh...Dude that's just one. I've got a huge file called "Hot Babes With Guns" that I've been adding to for years. I need to burn some cds...lol. :wub:

Cobra, knew you could come up with hot babes with guns photo. :lolol::lolol::smoke:

Heh heh...Dude that's just one. I've got a huge file called "Hot Babes With Guns" that I've been adding to for years. I need to burn some cds...lol. :wub:

If'n you're only up to "some CDs" capacity, you're a lightweight in the field :haha:

To expound on a previous post, the Internet Movie Firearms Database is a searchable site of all the movies with guns in them. Each gun is listed, yadda yadda yadda. It's a pretty interesting way to kill some time.

Edited by nalioth

If'n you're only up to "some CDs" capacity, you're a lightweight in the field :haha:

To expound on a previous post, the Internet Movie Firearms Database is a searchable site of all the movies with guns in them. Each gun is listed, yadda yadda yadda. It's a pretty interesting way to kill some time.

There is also IMCDB, for those who might be interested in searching for all the movies that feature a certain vehicle they admire. Internet Movie Car Database, http://www.imcdb.org

I noticed that there is no entry for saiga, but s12 dotcom has one from "show time" which should be in their fictional guns section.

edit-- next poster points out it is under Izhmash , not saiga

Edited by GunFun