So who IS taking orders to convert guns right now?

I used the search feature and got returns that didnt really help me. Couldnt really think of keywords to narrow it down well. I been a member here for a long time but post very little. I had a saiga in the past but never converted it. I want to convert my rifle and shotgun but want it done RIGHT. I know its fairly simple to do but I want to have it done by a PROFESSIONAL. I am also interested in having the galil style ambi safety installed on both guns. I know Tony isnt taking orders right now. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good smithy that IS taking orders? Also, I am interested in installing magwells on both as well and adapting to accept ar-15 style collapsible stocks (for the wife)

we have a machine Shop, we can pretty much do what ever you would like.

Minus the tax stamp, how much would you charge to cut my 19" Saiga down to say 8" to 10", re-thread the barrel and adjust the gas system?

I was planning to drunk dial at around 4 am. :devil:

I was actually looking for business hours. :haha:

Well, being as he posted at 10:44 local time on a Saturday, what do you have to lose by calling him now?

Cadiz Gun works is I believe. I'm not sure what their wait time is though these days. My shotgun has been there since January and hopefully I will see it someday soon.

Yes, I sent my Saiga to Cadiz about three weeks ago for warranty work and decided to have them do the conversion while I was at it. They gladly took my order but said that they were "backed up" until September (as of a little more than three weeks ago). But in this political climate, the wait times are not going to get any better so I would go ahead and get your name on the list. :blush:

Thanks for the fast replies fellas. I spoke with one of the companies who are vendors on the site. Very knowledgable fellow who assured me they could do whatever. ( I would use any vendor here. I have confidence in all of them. If their work sucked it would have been brought to light by forum members)

I guess it boils down to who has the fastest turn around time (and price too). I work nights and my wife is home alone and the saiga is her favorite gun. So Im looking to get it done quickly so I can leave her with a good HD peice.

And can you guys give me a ballpark idea of what a fella should/would pay for the basic pistol grip conversion, LRBHO, galil ambi safety, and welded on backplate for AR style stocks?