BRAND NEW USA MADE WEAPON ( not a rifle!)

I just got some pics of this little number... talk about a SWEET little weapon...

EVERYONE *NEEDS* one of these puppies!!!!

This picture is still officially the Air Vehicle Number 1, a prototype; onboard the USS George Washington CVN-73 for catapult fit checks. Not exactly still Top Secret but certainly not yet made public. It will be known as the F/A-37. Although specs are classified, it is believed to be Mach 3.5 (top speed in the Mach 4 range), super-cruise stealth fighter/bomber/interceptor with approximately a 4,000nm range. Awesome!

Check out the Navy test pilot in the cockpit of the F/A-37...LT Kara Wade... go girl

:smoke:

F_A_37_1.jpg

Edited by IndyArms

I was going to say that that thing didn't look quite like something that hits mach 3.5. Its a little too rounded, and thats a pretty small engine.

Course, we DO have an aircraft that can come close. . . . .

srban5a.jpg

ladc1.jpg

Photos from Lockheed Martin

I just saw those pics last night and I said to myself "is that real?" I was actually gonna post them on here and ask that. Do you really think they would trust a woman with a brand new fighter plane lol I mean look how thy park...........

http://www.ehowa.com/show/picture.html?ima...ylikearock2.jpg

the only stealth anything in development that I know of is the aurora, the different navy ship classes in development (i think there are 4 or 5 of them), and the unmanned fighter/bombers. dont let anybody fool you, the aurora is real and not a myth.