Even more scary is an article in today's Houston Chronicle. Apparently agents are in Houston going door today questioning people about gun purchases. The most disturbing part of the story is the last paragraph where agents went to a house because the individual bought guns that are "normally" used by drug dealers. What??

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6505651.html

Even more scary is an article in today's Houston Chronicle. Apparently agents are in Houston going door today questioning people about gun purchases. The most disturbing part of the story is the last paragraph where agents went to a house because the individual bought guns that are "normally" used by drug dealers. What??

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6505651.html

Coincidentally, yakdung posted that last night . . .

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=41831&hl=

i saw that thing flying pretty low yesterday at 10:45am...but it wasn't flying over Texas City

it was in Houston, flying westbound above I-10... around the west side of 610 and beltway 8...heading out to Katy, i think i was passing the gessner exit when i saw and heard it. one of the commenters on that posted story says its been flying over La Porte everyday

So who deals with the situation when an unidentified aircraft is in our airspace? How is it that they are flying over these cities and nobody is notified or knows for sure what they are doing? I am ignorant to the hierarchy in this situation, somebody clue me in.

i saw that thing flying pretty low yesterday at 10:45am...but it wasn't flying over Texas City

it was in Houston, flying westbound above I-10... around the west side of 610 and beltway 8...heading out to Katy, i think i was passing the gessner exit when i saw and heard it. one of the commenters on that posted story says its been flying over La Porte everyday

Don't worry, sleep well, forget about it, take comfort in the knowledge that your government is LOOKING out for you, this administration has got your..........umm........back? :ph34r:

people... really?!?!?!?

OBVIOUSLY... someone stuck a hicap in an unconverted saiga and the black helo's are on the prowl looking for them... cause they "KNOW" it happened... :rolleyes:

Shoot the fucker down... *THEN* I guarantee someone will know something about it!!!! :devil:

:smoke:

Shoot the fucker down... *THEN* I guarantee someone will know something about it!!!!

Hell, you don't even have to shoot it down - just take a couple pot-shots at it, and I *guarantee* you'll find out real quick whose it is!

Lots of them around here, I just want ten minutes alone with the asshat that thought it was a good idea to shine the green laser on my bedroom window at 10:30 in the night. Coward flew away before I got back upstairs with the S-.308!