Jeez.... sorry I didn't comb through all the sub forums to see if this has been mentioned yet.

Thanks for being so vigilant in your efforts to slam people for everything they post about. :rolleyes:

Jeez.... sorry I didn't comb through all the sub forums to see if this has been mentioned yet.

Thanks for being so vigilant in your efforts to slam people for everything they post about. :rolleyes:

Upper right of your screen -> Second line of text -> "View new posts" (It's in between "My controls" and "My Assistant")

You might try it sometimes, it can bring up many items of interest. :ph34r:

Thats OK Spartacus. It could have just as easily been me to double post. I have to say I don't see what the big problem is. I don't think an occaisonal double post on this forum is going to bring about the end of civilization as we know it. :rolleyes:

Two idiots yammering.

Idiot #1: Waaaaaah, guns are bad!

Idiot #2: What, you got a problem with Jesus?

I'd bet a lot of money that there are no pre-'86 transferable genuine AK-47s being offered free with trucks. My guess is that the vouchers are good for some type of semi-automatic AKM clone, most likely a WASR-10. He is advertising falsely.

Thats OK Spartacus. It could have just as easily been me to double post. I have to say I don't see what the big problem is. I don't think an occaisonal double post on this forum is going to bring about the end of civilization as we know it. :rolleyes:

According to Nalioth it will. I guess if identical cybernetic frequencies align within the same circuit it may spark a multi-dimentional quantum event, creating a singularity that could consume the known Universe. He's just looking out for us!

Seriously though, some people (like people whose names start with an "N" and end in "alioth") should just be ignored.

In regards to the story, I was so infuriated by this so-called "reporting" I left a comment on the CNN blog where it was posted. This kind of ignorance just can't go unanswered.

Upper right of your screen -> Second line of text -> "View new posts" (It's in between "My controls" and "My Assistant")

You might try it sometimes, it can bring up many items of interest. :ph34r:

RAG DOLL! Definitely haters out there....