You Tube- ak74 60 round mag

I found it by searching for ak-74 mags, funny stuff. No mention where to get them just a bunch of pics and one seriously funny song. I laughed my nuts off, especially when I heard the "spitting" sound.

I did a search and could not find a topic on this, so here it is.

ak7460rndmag

Love that song, sounds like something from one of the Blade movies. Female vampires are so hot.

Nuns are hotter :wub:

And this song is the shit, I need to rip the audio from the vid.

Has for the mags, I've seen them. They been around for years. I think the first one I saw was middle 2000 or so.

I still don't want a pissed off 22.

Well, that appears to answer an old question of mine. Always wondered if it was possible to build a double double-stack using the same principle as a double-drum. I'm assuming that's how it's done; basically two magazines inside, each of which feeds its rounds into one half of the double stack at the top. Brilliant, and I want seven. Also, if the engineering has been done to create a useful product, why isn't that mag style more popular? Maybe it's very expensive to manufacture.

WTH is with the bayo at approx 0:47 seconds? its about 2 foot long. i want one for my 20" barrel w brake. My gun will be the longest ak in all the land.

oh yeah, did anyone else notice the maker of those sweet mags?

Edited by GregM1
  • 3 weeks later...

Those mags look similar to the coffin mags used for the WWII Finnish Suomi 9mm submachineguns. The coffin mags were difficult to reload if you didn't have the special reloader "tool". The coffin mags weren't reliable.

I have a hunch that those 60rd mags have issues similar to the Suomi coffin mags and probably the reason why they aren't too common.

Edited by Tim808