If you could let me know what condition it is in, what it comes with, and if it's a 19" or 24" barrel, that'd be great. If you're selling it for over $500, please explain why, because I have found a few places that have it in stock, for that price, if not a bit less. If no one has one for sale in that price range, if you could at least lead me to some sites online that might, that'd be much appreciated (forget gunbroker, most are all $600 -$700 and up)

Thanks,

Chris

If you're selling it for over $500, please explain why, because I have found a few places that have it in stock, for that price, if not a bit less.

Chris, if you can get one shipped for $500 buy it right away.

If you could let me know what condition it is in, what it comes with, and if it's a 19" or 24" barrel, that'd be great. If you're selling it for over $500, please explain why, because I have found a few places that have it in stock, for that price, if not a bit less. If no one has one for sale in that price range, if you could at least lead me to some sites online that might, that'd be much appreciated (forget gunbroker, most are all $600 -$700 and up)

Thanks,

Chris

Soooo,, let me get the gum off the Shoe for ya... "If you're selling it for over $500, please explain why, because I have found a few places that have it in stock, for that price, if not a bit less" If you have found a few places, even some with a bit less. It would seem this second statement contradicting or your first statement solves your second stated conundrum. "if you could at least lead me to some sites online that might, that'd be much appreciated" Please see your first statement :eek: and that should let you know where you can pick one up for that price if not a bit less ohh and they have them in Stock as well.

*drool* Wow that was a bit confusing?

Anyway, $500 really is a good deal these days for them I guess. I'm so upset I didn't get one back when they were really cheap.

Well, thanks everyone for the insight.

So, you were upset that you didn't get one really cheap, so you lied stating that you had some mystery source where you could? When trying to buy firearms online, it is best to be honest. It is doubtful that anyone here would sell you a used one, since you started with subterfuge.

I know a place where I can get them online new, for $500, but that's just the base price, not shipping and handling included, and the transaction fee for the FFL dealer. I was asking if anyone knew of a place that sold them for any less than that, OR for the same price. Due to the fact that the place that sells them for $500 is out of stock for now, and that is why I'm looking for an alternative. But, I found a guy who has one brand new, 19" and an extra mag, for $550, who's not to far away. CLASSIC ARMS is the place I was referring to, by the way, no secret.

That's my story, but thanks vbrtrmn for bashing me down and calling me a lier, much appreciated. I didn't lie about anything. I wanted to see if anyone on here had a new one, for sale. I know many people on some other forums do, but they are asking for some high prices, but I thought I'd just try my luck on here anyway. But thanks to everyone else for their helpful input. Also, I meant I was upset because I couldn't get them for cheap anymore, because I waited too late to buy one. You could get them for about $300 - $400, maybe even less, a while ago, when they we're first starting to become popular.