Odd Mill mark on an S-12

Odd Mill mark on an S-12...

at least one I have not seen....

The RAAC mark was lasered on the underside on the reciever in between the foregrip and the mag well....

DSC01311.jpg

The RAAC mark was lasered on the underside on the reciever in between the foregrip and the mag well....

Thats probably the person to blame if its messed up. Too much vodka and he thought he would put his hand in the wet concrete so to speak.

Seriously have not seen that yet.

ROSJAGD GmbH ( http://www.rosjagd.de/cataloge/saiga12.php ) is an Izhmash distributor located in Germany, so my guess is this particular Saiga 12 was probably one of a run made by Izhmash for an order from ROSJAGD, and for whatever reason it somehow instead ended up in a shipment sent to RAAC.

Edited by Frogfoot
  • Like 1
There was a batch of several hundred that went to Germany, but their laws changed and the guns ended up being re-shipped to RAAC....This should be a one time offering.

oh NO!!!!!

So germany cannot have the Saigas anymore??? Damnit, my buddy owns property in stuttgart and planned for him to pick me up some unobtanium parts for this gun....

So I will have to wait until my next trip to Russia I guess.... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if the laws for the public or the laws for the importer....................

There was a batch of several hundred that went to Germany, but their laws changed and the guns ended up being re-shipped to RAAC....This should be a one time offering.

oh NO!!!!!

So germany cannot have the Saigas anymore??? Damnit, my buddy owns property in stuttgart and planned for him to pick me up some unobtanium parts for this gun....

So I will have to wait until my next trip to Russia I guess.... :rolleyes: