Cool read Wayneb! If the attack happenend here in the US, we would likly have the firepower to overcome it, but they did not take into account that the zombie would likely be your loved one, and people would be be very hesitant to kill their loved ones or a close friend. That, in my humble opinion, is why the zombie attacks would be so much more effective. I remember as a kid, my parents would not let me go see Night Of The Living Dead, because they thought I was too young. Of course, I snuck in - and that movie totally scared the living crap out of me! LOL. It was just so desolate the way it ended with the (alive, non infected) poor black guy being shot in the head and dumped on the burning fire mound. I don't like the current crop of movies that portray them as mobile as a live person. Rigor Mortise has to set in some time. lol. It's just crappy and builds no suspense.

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation unless dealt with quickly and aggressively. That is the conclusion of a mathematical exercise carried out by researchers in Canada.

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=ht...if-zombies.html

Apparently these researchers have never visited ANY gun forum. Otherwise they'd have known a zombie attack is very much on the mind of every gun owner, and we have prepared for such :lol: .

Slow, bumbling zombies don't worry me. The "infected" people from "28 Weeks Later", though........eff that noise. If they can run that fast, we're screwed. I can sprint like a sonofabitch......but only for short bursts :ded: .

Shooter... I think I saw your avatar in 28 Weeks Later jumping in a boat and kicking infecteds in the face.

Far more likely that super viruses come from something along the lines of "V for Vendetta" and zombies come from some form of mass hysteria or systematic depravations of food, humanity, and security. If you haven't seen V, the government develops a super-plague and a cure and releases the super-plague to make money off the cure.

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation unless dealt with quickly and aggressively. That is the conclusion of a mathematical exercise carried out by researchers in Canada.

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=ht...if-zombies.html

Apparently these researchers have never visited ANY gun forum. Otherwise they'd have known a zombie attack is very much on the mind of every gun owner, and we have prepared for such :lol: .

Slow, bumbling zombies don't worry me. The "infected" people from "28 Weeks Later", though........eff that noise. If they can run that fast, we're screwed. I can sprint like a sonofabitch......but only for short bursts :ded: .

My thoughts exactly... we'd be wise to have enough guns, ammo, and fuel to man and defend vehicles.

Per the research: "In their scientific paper, the authors conclude that humanity's only hope is to "hit them [the undead] hard and hit them often".

They added: "It's imperative that zombies are dealt with quickly or else... we are all in a great deal of trouble."

And hence, the end of civilization, because the Liberal Moonbats would quickly spring forth with Zombie Rights Groups and law suits intended to make being a zombie some kind of protected minority. It would be come a hate crime to kill zombies, even perhaps if you or your family was attacked, because after all some Federal Courts Judges think that the Fed has the authority to make self defense legal.

It's generally what us gun loving Canadians think of when we're out of beer or the hockey season is done for the year...

That and how bad our health care system sucks... but get this, if you were a semi cognitive zombie, you'd have universal health care, but that would eventually kill you...