Just plan cool.

Dear god... Can anyone OTHER than a Airsoft Mall Ninja really think this is a good idea? :ph34r:

The idea isn't even novel enough to make mention, nor is the execution even good looking enough to warrent a position next to flare launchers/chainsaws/bayonettes. I would rather have any of those 3 things on my gun befor this.

Redundant and Unweildly. :ded:

Here is the chainsaw attachment you wanted.

Its not the same without racegal laughing in the backround... :haha:

UTA2full3.jpg

i hope he doesn't forget to put this worthless piece of shit on there too!

DBA-890_A.jpg

I wish they made that in a simple carry blade vs a "pistol bayo"

THIS

Background

The XM26 LSS was originally designed and developed by C-More Systems to meet the requirements of United States troops in Afghanistan for a lightweight less lethal and door breaching delivery system which would eradicate the need to carry an additional weapon such as a pump-action shotgun.

xm26.jpg

The XM-26 Lightweight Shotgun System has been in production and development at the United States Army's Soldier Battle Lab since late 1990s. These shotguns are manufactured by the prominent C-More Systems company. The concept was to equip soldiers with lightweight accessory weapon, which could be mounted under the generic issue infantry rifle (M16A2 or M4A1 carbine), and additionally provide soldiers with more capabilities, such as: very short-range increased lethality; door breaching using special slugs; using 00 buckshot; rubber slugs and buckshot, less-lethal capabilities using tear gas shells, and other less-lethal rounds.

Design

The original idea has been based on the standard Masterkey system, dated back to 1980s, which initially included the shortened Remington 870 shotgun mounted under the M16 rifle or carbine. The XM-26 improved upon the original Masterkey concept with the more comfortable handling, a detachable magazine option, thanks to bolt-operated system. Detachable magazine generally offers more rapid ammunition type change and quicker reloading; the relatively large bolt handle is located closer to the rear of the weapon, than the slide on the pump-action shotgun in the Masterkey configuration, and thus is much more comfortable to cycle in combat. The bolt handle could be mounted on either side of the shotgun. At the present time small numbers of XM26 LSS shotguns are issued to United States troops in Afghanistan, and, according to gunslot sources, these weapons are well received by troops who used them.

• 2 weeks later...
THIS

Background

The XM26 LSS was originally designed and developed by C-More Systems to meet the requirements of United States troops in Afghanistan for a lightweight less lethal and door breaching delivery system which would eradicate the need to carry an additional weapon such as a pump-action shotgun.

xm26.jpg

The XM-26 Lightweight Shotgun System has been in production and development at the United States Army's Soldier Battle Lab since late 1990s. These shotguns are manufactured by the prominent C-More Systems company. The concept was to equip soldiers with lightweight accessory weapon, which could be mounted under the generic issue infantry rifle (M16A2 or M4A1 carbine), and additionally provide soldiers with more capabilities, such as: very short-range increased lethality; door breaching using special slugs; using 00 buckshot; rubber slugs and buckshot, less-lethal capabilities using tear gas shells, and other less-lethal rounds.

Design

The original idea has been based on the standard Masterkey system, dated back to 1980s, which initially included the shortened Remington 870 shotgun mounted under the M16 rifle or carbine. The XM-26 improved upon the original Masterkey concept with the more comfortable handling, a detachable magazine option, thanks to bolt-operated system. Detachable magazine generally offers more rapid ammunition type change and quicker reloading; the relatively large bolt handle is located closer to the rear of the weapon, than the slide on the pump-action shotgun in the Masterkey configuration, and thus is much more comfortable to cycle in combat. The bolt handle could be mounted on either side of the shotgun. At the present time small numbers of XM26 LSS shotguns are issued to United States troops in Afghanistan, and, according to gunslot sources, these weapons are well received by troops who used them.

I would say this would be more effective

RIS_M203_Military_Grenade_Launcher.jpg

Or this

ak47.jpg

Yet this is even better

grenade%20launcher%20y2%20mk1.jpg

Oh, and this sexy baby will wipe out entire platoon with just few shots. AGS-17, the "Flame". Check mate, and it is actually the pattern it shoots

ags-30_big.jpg

THIS

Background

xm26.jpg

Design

I would say this would be more effective

RIS_M203_Military_Grenade_Launcher.jpg

Or this

ak47.jpg

Yet this is even better

grenade%20launcher%20y2%20mk1.jpg

Oh, and this sexy baby will wipe out entire platoon with just few shots. AGS-17, the "Flame". Check mate, and it is actually the pattern it shoots

ags-30_big.jpg

Wow holy shit what a post! :super:

• 2 weeks later...

THERES A GLOCK GROWING OUT OF MY SAIGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryss:

the horror.........the horror......

You know Mako isnt all bad, I own some of their stuff. WTF where they thinking??? Can anybody tell me the advantages of this????

Edited by Bean.223

Another answer to a question nobody asked..."Hey, anybody know how I can permanently attach my Glock to my rifle? Ya never know when I might want to be unable to use it separately"...DUH.

I thought at first that this and the crossbow were joke ads...it's even more disturbing that these people are serious. Ole P.T. Barnum must be laughin' his ass off.