OK, I just had to make one...and it is a blast....

Using factory Winchester black powder blanks, (6 Dram loading)

Fire, smoke , more smoke..........

The action cycles with this load.....

Recoil feels about like a normal 12ga ..

It was getting late when we test fired....so more pics will follow.

I bored and threaded the tube thru so it can also be reversed and threaded on to make the gun look like a SBS with a can....

Not sure of velocity, but , in the unscientific measurement of from "bang to impact" it was about the same as the 22 mag we were shooting at 150 yds.

More fun tomorrow with this little bit of therapy............. :smoke:

Click on the link below for the video..................

http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq56/Mr...nt=b85f5052.pbr

post-2142-1251434622_thumb.jpg

What kinda golf balls ya useing there. gota get you some exploding golfballs I used some in my ar15 golf ball launcher the outher day people where freaking out thinking that I shot the ball so hard it just exploded on impact hehe

I made this out of steel ........I don't think any of the plastics would hold the pressure from that 6 dram load.....................I tested a plastic suppressor one cold cold morning.........I've stuck with metal ever since........

Hmmmm.... a new "less-lethal" accessory device for the Saiga-12? I can see the scenario now: : "Felon was approached and given the command repeatedly to put down the knife and upon refusal was engaged with a Callaway #7 non-lethal projectile. Felon's compliance was immediate afterwards."

Edited by Ronswin
Hmmmm.... a new "less-lethal" accessory device for the Saiga-12? I can see the scenario now: : "Felon was approached and given the command repeatedly to put down the knife and upon refusal was engaged with a Callaway #7 non-lethal projectile. Felon's compliance was immediate afterwards."

anyone comes at you with a knife you put bullets in there chest and head,don't screw around with them ever.

anyone comes at you with a knife you put bullets in there chest and head,don't screw around with them ever.

Sparky,

I'll be the first to agree with you in a situation like that and I'll use a favorite quote to do so:

"Heh, just like a Wop...brings a knife to a gunfight...!"

-Malone

(with apologies to Italian-Americans for the slur)

I think you fail to see the humor potential in Vankiller's launcher attachment or my weak attempt at levity. LEO's are continually being limited by sometimes arbitrary regulations in the performance of their duties and one can almost visualize a golfball launcher being issued to subdue criminals. Whew! Tough room!

Sparky,

I'll be the first to agree with you in a situation like that and I'll use a favorite quote to do so:

-Malone

I think you fail to see the humor potential in Vankiller's launcher attachment or my weak attempt at levity. LEO's are continually being limited by sometimes arbitrary regulations in the performance of their duties and one can almost visualize a golfball launcher being issued to subdue criminals. Whew! Tough room!

i did laff thinking about the picks of a previous post ,where the golf ball went through a heavy board ,man that's deadly force in my book" lol ",had a vision of perp with extremely large hole in the head.my post was for the few folks that might try to use anything but lethal force in this situation.{hay i have been following your bullpup design ,have you got the kinks out yet?I'm thinking of going that rout.

Yes the golf ball launcher is a killer or can be we accidently killed a goat with one a while back stuiped thing ran out of no where and bam dead goat but tasty burgers we where using my ar10 .308 at the time with high power movie blanks that cycled the bolt just fine hehe

Yes the golf ball launcher is a killer or can be we accidently killed a goat with one a while back stuiped thing ran out of no where and bam dead goat but tasty burgers we where using my ar10 .308 at the time with high power movie blanks that cycled the bolt just fine hehe

If you "accidently" fatally wound the felon with the golfball simply dump the body late that night alongside a nearby golf course. This would work especially if the golfball is still lodged in the corpse.

Sparky,

-Malone

Hey! I'm not an Italian American, but I'm still offended. Who do I sue? lol. Screw the politically correct. I'm English, Swedish and Bohemian, and there is an Indian (not India) in the woodpile as well. Reminds me of that old Barbara Walters joke where she is interviewing Chief Sitting Bull. "Oh Dear"! "Me no fuckem deer asshole to high, run to fast" "Well, you ought to be hung!" "Damn right me hung, Big like buffalo, Long like snake". Anyway no one can sue me for that excerpt cause I posted it and have injun in my bloood. Ha.

This picture is the impact on a cherry tree of about 10 inch diameter at 150 yds...................Using the Winchester black powder blank.............(6 Dram)...........Wahoooo...... :wub:

Watch for video, I'm working on it now..........I think some of these will be available next week........ :smoke:

Click on the link for the video......

http://s433.photobucket.com/flash/remix/pl...t;/embed>ink

post-2142-1251428044_thumb.jpg

I've found some Winchester Factory smokeless powder blanks to order...........They are 1/2 the price of the factory black powder blanks. But , that 6 Dram load is something else.........and the S-12 seems to like that old nasty black powder loading..........................and a trip thru the car wash on the way home............ :smoke:

Nifty so when ya gona start makin the s-12 driver for sale or no plans on it ? I can have one for the shottie as well as the ar15 hehe

Nifty so when ya gona start makin the s-12 driver for sale or no plans on it ? I can have one for the shottie as well as the ar15 hehe

Should be finishing up the first run this week. Just call Vicki at the office 740-942-3175 to place an order...............I'm trying to get a couple cases of Winchester smokeless blanks so I can supply ammo for those who do not have a local source of supply in the $20 a box range....... :smoke: