Cobra's LRBHO Video Demo

Uh Oh, shit storm has just been redirected into Mikes's direction.

I'd put the little popcorn guy, but really I can't watch...

I was just thinking the same thing! And here I was all set to cut up my receiver for my own bolt release when a professional has one all ready. :angel:

Yep.

Like I said (in the other thread about this topic)... "Murphy" loves to fuck with things, which is why I'm not holding my breath just yet for this LRBHO to be released.

Edited by Gary
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking the same thing! And here I was all set to cut up my receiver for my own bolt release when a professional has one all ready. :angel:

I sure hope it doesn't start a storm, they are a huge distraction and a complete waste of time.

Tacticool, The bolt release I designed is a lot better than the extention mod on the manual tab. It can be what ever you want. completely ambidextrious, only on the right or left side if you prefer, and you can pick if you want to operate it with your finger or your thumb either one and on either side. It is a super easy install as well.

Tacticool, The bolt release I designed is a lot better than the extention mod on the manual tab. It can be what ever you want. completely ambidextrious, only on the right or left side if you prefer, and you can pick if you want to operate it with your finger or your thumb either one and on either side. It is a super easy install as well.

That sounds really cool. I don't have a head for engineering so this stuff just amazes me. I'm not one to pester people so I'll just say this; when it's released I will buy one.

I sure hope it doesn't start a storm, they are a huge distraction and a complete waste of time.

Are yours for sale Mike?

Hey I dated a girl name Shannon once :)

• 5 weeks later...

Glad to see it's close. The bolt release is ready! Hurry and get this out. I have a double stack coming. If you can release this first I will have to make the double stack work with the LRBHO. If you let me get the mag out first you will have to make it work with another mag!

Nice job Cobra, anxiously awaiting.

Mike, any chance that double stack will work with the JT magwell?