Cobra's LRBHO Video Demo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of me as the guy who will surprise the hell outta ya. I set the bar low for initial meeting me so I don't get myself into trouble....like that time I drove 2 hours to help someone convert their Saiga-12...

Vodka special fixing, HK sight welding fool

The goal is, and always has been, for it to be something very easy for the average person, to be able to install by themselves. If you can R&R your own FCG (and I don't mean 'rock and roll'), and your factory BHO, then you should be able to handle this install with no problems.

LRBHO in development... :big_smile:

Seeing it in action on the video... :exciting:

Not having one in MY gun... :cry:

Rock on Shannon, I have confidence that this will happen sooner rather than later... :super:

Edited by GeorgiaPD
The goal is, and always has been, for it to be something very easy for the average person, to be able to install by themselves. If you can R&R your own FCG (and I don't mean 'rock and roll'), and your factory BHO, then you should be able to handle this install with no problems.

That sounds fantastic. I'd love to purchase one when they become available.

Edited by McDuck

You'd better start gettin' metal shavin's :cryss: from other folks, Cobra, as you're just whettin' everyone's appetite. . .

Looks good from here. thumbup4.gif

For any of you folks who don't have the ability to view flash files (Flash is a security risk), here are the videos in a format that any modern web browser can play natively (no plugins needed).

Cobra's LRBHO videos - open format.

For you nerds, the videos are encoded in Theora and presented via the new <video> element found in the new HTML5 spec.

Edited by nalioth

Zach buddy, due to some recent design changes, in an attempt to make it work better with all mags (including the drums), I really need to get the prototype back from the CNC shop and installed in my weapon to test it. Until that happens I really must hold off on answering any specific questions. This is exactly why I have not wanted to even discuss it on the forum, and why I get so exasperated when people keep pressuring me on it (not saying you are doing that). I really do not have anything else I can share at this time. I'm sorry for the vid tease, but that's just the way it is for now. I finally posted these vids I've had for so long, only to prove to the naysayers that it actually does exist. I didn't really want to stir up a bunch of excitement and end up having to answer a bunch of questions back when I filmed the vids, so I didn't post them. To me, it is exciting sharing them and even discussing how positive it is and how it's finally moving forward, but once the specifics start coming out, that's about all I can say and have to clam up again. I want to answer everyone's concerns, and I will, just as soon as I know all the answers.

...and gmorgan.....if you think you have been pissed off about this whole ordeal....lol....you really have no idea.... :rolleyes:

YES..I have tried to squelch discussion concerning my product, and shut down any discussion of the LRBHO that has come up here. That isn't censorship....it's damage control. The same thing always happens...some new guy wants a LRBHO...starts yet another thread about them (this happens on the average of about once every two weeks...after awhile, it gets really old) , even though there are many many such threads already spread across the forum...starts saying the same thing we've all heard too much of..."duhhuh.. I'll give my money to the first person who will sell me a LRBHO...bla bla bla" (really smart... :rolleyes: ...if ya don't remember, that already happened once and how good was that) Then all the asshats who are tired of my expected reaction to such threads (or entertained by it), start making wisecracks, munching popcorn, and playing it up into a fucking dramafest. This same scenario has played itself out many times and I'm sick of it. I just want to finish developing my product in peace, and give everyone the best possible product for their money.

Can I stop someone else from making their own and selling it? NO.

Do I have to sit back and bite my own tongue, when I have my own opinions and my own right to bitch about shit just like you do?

HELL NO I don't, and I won't.

Now can we PLEASE leave all the drama out of just ONE LRBHO thread? For once?

I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Looks like an excellent addition for my S12 and am anxiously awaiting its release.

I wanted to mod the selector on mine and will do that and add Cobras LRBHO when available.

Looks like a nice trout stream in those videos, you might want to put down the shotty and pick up a fly rod. :haha:

Now can we PLEASE leave all the drama out of just ONE LRBHO thread? For once?

I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Man Cobra, you're such a joker!!

All the whiners and nay sayers are just mad, because you keep teasing us with videos and hints. I'm certain of one thing... whenever you release it, it will be as kick-ass as your other products & services!

Ok, since everyone is patiently waiting, I guess I must be the voice of reason...

FUCKING SELL THEM ALREADY!!!!!!! :haha:

HEY!! Wow! What a novel idea! Dang, why didn't I think of that? I should sell them.....YES!!! Thank you!

Awesome!!

I've been saving the shavings....sweeping up all the metal dust from my workbench and surrounding areas....then sprinkling that on my Mac & Cheese while Racegal wasn't lookin! I'm hoping to be able to shit out a few for those who really need to be the first ones to get em and just can't wait any longer!

Otherwise, I'm stuck in the same boat y'all are...waiting......

It's NOT vaporware! These will be out this year! <prays fuckin hard.... :angel: >

Dudes I'm wantin this more than you are...trust me. I'm real damn sorry if you think I get evil on ya for being pushy...it's just in my nature to hate pushy people...especially those who take great joy in trying to piss me off on purpose...not mentioning any names....

Yeah, well in all seriousness, don't show or sell it until you have filed a patent application. It would be a damn shame to do all that work & have someone patent your design before you did then screw you out of your product.

ooooook :unsure: I am old after all and the eys aint what they usta b so....were is it ?

You're a smart boy.

I'm sure you can use the search feature on this site.

Suffice to say that every now and then one of our resident 'tards decides to troll Cobra over his LRBHO.

Sorry Shannon, not trying to stir up more drama.

But I do feel it necessary to point out WHY you get testy about this subject on occasion.

Zach buddy, due to some recent design changes, in an attempt to make it work better with all mags (including the drums), I really need to get the prototype back from the CNC shop and installed in my weapon to test it. Until that happens I really must hold off on answering any specific questions. This is exactly why I have not wanted to even discuss it on the forum, and why I get so exasperated when people keep pressuring me on it (not saying you are doing that). I really do not have anything else I can share at this time. I'm sorry for the vid tease, but that's just the way it is for now. I finally posted these vids I've had for so long, only to prove to the naysayers that it actually does exist. I didn't really want to stir up a bunch of excitement and end up having to answer a bunch of questions back when I filmed the vids, so I didn't post them. To me, it is exciting sharing them and even discussing how positive it is and how it's finally moving forward, but once the specifics start coming out, that's about all I can say and have to clam up again. I want to answer everyone's concerns, and I will, just as soon as I know all the answers.

Sounds good, brother. Take your time. The average consumer doesn't see or realize all the work that goes into a quality finished product and this is generally why they don't understand the time it takes to bring something to the market. You're in a prime position...just keep doing what you're doing and everything will fall into place.

Zach

KROSS FA

But I want an Oompa Lumpa NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! :rolleyes:

veruca_salt.jpg

Just kidding. I figured this was better than a kid jumping up and down in the back seat yelling

"Are we there yet?"

Corbin

Edited by Corbin
LRBHO in development... :big_smile:

Seeing it in action on the video... :exciting:

Not having one in MY gun... :cry:

Rock on Shannon, I have confidence that this will happen sooner rather than later... :super:

My sentiments exactly!!

Are these just for the sagia-12s? Or will they work on rifles too?

Are these just for the sagia-12s? Or will they work on rifles too?

Oh, you screwed up bad now. You done gone and spelled Saiga wrong.. :lolol: How's that for drama...

Sorry Shannon, just trying to keep the mood light in the topic.

Edited by GeorgiaPD

Glad to see it's close. The bolt release is ready! Hurry and get this out. I have a double stack coming. If you can release this first I will have to make the double stack work with the LRBHO. If you let me get the mag out first you will have to make it work with another mag!

LOL! Don't worry..the pumpkin is mellow now... :mellow:

Totally off topic, but your shirt in your avatar reminds me of that old Gary Larson "The Far Side" cartoon where one deer is talking to another, and the 2nd deer has a bullseye on his chest. The conversation goes like this... "Bummer of a birthmark Hal". lmao.

Glad to see it's close. The bolt release is ready! Hurry and get this out. I have a double stack coming. If you can release this first I will have to make the double stack work with the LRBHO. If you let me get the mag out first you will have to make it work with another mag!

Uh Oh, shit storm has just been redirected into Mikes's direction.

I'd put the little popcorn guy, but really I can't watch...

Uh Oh, shit storm has just been redirected into Mikes's direction.

I'd put the little popcorn guy, but really I can't watch...

I was just thinking the same thing! And here I was all set to cut up my receiver for my own bolt release when a professional has one all ready. :angel: