We all know that in a home defense situation the best place to store your gun is on your person. These ideas are designed to make that a more pleasant experience for all! I done thunk 'em up myself. I hope you enjoy!! :rolleyes:

post-16191-1251405476_thumb.jpg

Ya had to put a gyro cup holder on there huh Damn I thought I was bad I gots one of them on my Atv never thought of it on my saiga Hmm the hamster is off and running now

Nice cup holders for that Jeep Cherokee.

Ya had to put a gyro cup holder on there huh Damn I thought I was bad I gots one of them on my Atv never thought of it on my saiga Hmm the hamster is off and running now

Nice cup holders for that Jeep Cherokee.

Yeah them things are the bomb I got one on my atv,s dirt bikes boat hehe

A wheeled bi-pod is nice so that you have a free hand while advancing on an intruder so you can dial 911 or take a drink of beer.

Just have the wife take the shotgun and deal with the intruder while you watch the game, drink your beer, and munch on some pretzels.

Hell, the wife may even get tired of fetching beers and force the intruder to get one for ya instead.

Wait a min... if someone breaks into your house and you overpower them, can you keep them as a slave? Hmmm...