Lots of pissed off wannabe vendors out there that are PISSED that their shit don't fly here.....

as our membership continues to grow.....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of pissed off wannabe vendors out there that are PISSED that their shit don't fly here.....

Yeah, it's jumped up 1,000 in a month.

Is that a record?

You gotta be doing something right, they can't ALL be federal agents sent by Obama.

Yeah, it's jumped up 1,000 in a month.

Is that a record?

You gotta be doing something right, they can't ALL be federal agents sent by Obama.

54022.jpg

Your insinuations that I'm a back door vendor are false.

I'm too busy fixing helicopters 6-7 days a week to waste my time trying to make 10% selling stuff on the net (that's if your lucky)

Do I have a few wholesale accounts, yes.

Do I make money selling stuff from those accounts?

Hardley, and I have the tax forms to prove it.

Then why do I do it???

In most cases it's fun to help people with reduced prices by offering group buys and discounts for items that are hard to find locally.

In the past I have found it helps unite a hobby community and people are normally appreciative.

This is the only place I have been where people get pissed about getting a good deal.

I guess some people think I'm going to cut into their profits

I posted a FS thread for a case I ordered for a guy at work. He really wanted it for a present for his dad but something happened and he can't afford it. I even offered to sell it to him at cost and in two payments but he had to pass.

So far I have made a whopping $12 on that small order I placed, if you think I'm going to pay my bills by making $10 from selling that case for $60 you're crazy.

BUT if you want me to pay $100 a month to be able to sell an item or two once in a while I will have to pass.

It's no big deal there are plenty of places that you can post free ads and I'm sure they will appreciate the bargains.

"all about me attitude"

It would seem certain people have a hard on for me and won't just let go.

This thread started about something else and as soon as I posted it becomes about me.

I don't really think Will wanted to know why people trash this forum on other forums, he already knows.

He just wanted to stir shit and a small vocal group on this forum enjoy adding to it.

That is why people trash this forum but as long as you all don't care, I guess it doesn't matter.

I think people are put off by your "all about you" attitude, mostly....

Like the world needs to change because your ass got out of bed this morning... and it don't work that way sunshine!!!!

Bobba, a lot of people here are from a working class, skilled tradesman type background. This is a world where terms such as "a cunt-hair", "1/2 a knat's ass", "Dead nuts", & "It's tits" are accepted technical terms. We tell our best friends to fuck off. Derogatory names are kind of terms of endearment.

My former apprentice was a chubby guy, he has carried the nickname "Fat-Nancy" for years, nobody hates him... It is just how guys are. (I am not responsible for that nickname)

This type of person is more than willing to help people & share their wealth of knowledge with others & be helpful. But when a person whines & complains all the time, THAT puts people off.

Seriously, you spend a lot of time here so you apparently don't seem to mind. When a person takes what a guy 3000 miles away says seriously, That can be an irresistible opportunity for a little sadistic fun.

Personally, I must put on the "hat" therapist type 8-16 hours a day. I have to be understanding & compassionate, even to people who have done some damn vile shit. When I am not at work when I see AXIS II behaviors, I play with the individual in question.

With regards to picture quality, When someone spends the time to document a tutorial on how to do something, it is a lot more hassle to keep stopping to take pictures. They are taking extra pains to share their mistakes & tricks that they learned. Lighting is an issue that they haven't put a lot of time into as a hobby.

They don't ask for a thank you. They are doing it to help the community who bought their S-12, took it out to the woods & ran into a bunch of FTF's & FTE's & got really disappointed. They are taking time out of their lives to HELP PEOPLE.

When you devalue their & others efforts with ungratefully sounding artistic critiques, delivered in a harsh way... DUCK. Because shit is going to fly your way.

If you get "your panties in a knot" over needling & insult their work, business, hobby, home or in this case forum as a whole... They will not like you any more. They get tired of you & could give a flying rats ass weather you live or die... Let alone what you have to say.

This isn't the world that climbs a mountain on established hiking trails because they want to get a picture of themselves on it. (usually)

This a group that could go self sustain & live on that mountain. A group that would rather build a 4X4 & 4-Wheel up the mountain.

Edited by Paulyski

Gee Bobo you only used I, I'm, me or my around 20 times in this post. It still is all about you. :rolleyes:

Your insinuations that I'm a back door vendor are false.

I'm too busy fixing helicopters 6-7 days a week to waste my time trying to make 10% selling stuff on the net (that's if your lucky)

Do I have a few wholesale accounts, yes.

Do I make money selling stuff from those accounts?

Hardley, and I have the tax forms to prove it.

Then why do I do it???

In most cases it's fun to help people with reduced prices by offering group buys and discounts for items that are hard to find locally.

In the past I have found it helps unite a hobby community and people are normally appreciative.

This is the only place I have been where people get pissed about getting a good deal.

I guess some people think I'm going to cut into their profits

I posted a FS thread for a case I ordered for a guy at work. He really wanted it for a present for his dad but something happened and he can't afford it. I even offered to sell it to him at cost and in two payments but he had to pass.

So far I have made a whopping $12 on that small order I placed, if you think I'm going to pay my bills by making $10 from selling that case for $60 you're crazy.

BUT if you want me to pay $100 a month to be able to sell an item or two once in a while I will have to pass.

It's no big deal there are plenty of places that you can post free ads and I'm sure they will appreciate the bargains.

hot_brass.gif

No, this forum has a few assholes that spoil it for everyone else because they have very little in their life.

They have nothing better to do that pick at people and stir shit.

MOST are cowards and would NOT have the balls to act this way in person.

YOU even had to take a backhanded shot at me inferring that I climbed Mt Vesuvius just to get a picture of myself.

Well let me tell you something mister.

I spent 8 fucking months on the USS Nassau during the Gulf War. We spent 136 days at sea without touching land.

Please forgive me if I took an opportunity to take a tour of Pompeii and Climb Mt Vesuvius when we finally hit a port.

So go fuck yourself and fuck your pictures of shit.

Edited by Boba Debt

Bobo,

You are mistaken......again. I posted nothing about your picture or mountain climbing. Post the link if your assertion is true.

You have brought on all the attention you have received by forum members.

Your approach has been consistent from your first to last posts. You must have alot of friends. :rolleyes:

No, this forum has a few assholes that spoil it for everyone else because they have very little in their life.

YOU even had to take a backhanded shot at me inferring that I climbed Mt Vesuvius just to get a picture of myself.

Well let me tell you something mister.

I spent 8 fucking months on the USS Nassau during the Gulf War. We spent 136 days at sea without touching land.

Please forgive me if I took an opportunity to take a tour of Pompeii and Climb Mt Vesuvius when we finally hit a port.

So go fuck yourself and fuck your pictures of shit.

I think it's kinda funny how at least three or four of the moderators, or former moderators of this site, all agree that bobo is a whiner (among other things) and has asked for every bit of shit he has gotten on this forum since day one....

I also think it's funny IF he is referring to ME as one of these asshole COWARDS who would never talk to him the same way in person.

Buddy you are more than welcome to get in your car and drive that 45 minutes to an hour up to my house if you don't believe I will call you the same way, on what a whiner and troublemaker you have been since you joined the forum I spend all my extra time on, and do my business on.

I'll tell ya one thing for sure though....if you have any form of violence in mind, you'd better damn well bring your little star wars helmet.

;)

Trust me when I say that I'm the same ray of sunshine in person.....

Floatin' on a boat beats breaching 2 minefields and a tank battle in MOPP 3..... MCSSD 28

Did you have showers??? we didn't for 38 days.... Still... Our Sacrifices in D.S. was A JOKE compared to the kids poundin' ground today....

THEY are MY heroes... Many among our membership.... Especially Combat Medic....

Thank you for your service.....

"all about me attitude"

It would seem certain people have a hard on for me and won't just let go.

This thread started about something else and as soon as I posted it becomes about me.

I don't really think Will wanted to know why people trash this forum on other forums, he already knows.

He just wanted to stir shit and a small vocal group on this forum enjoy adding to it.

That is why people trash this forum but as long as you all don't care, I guess it doesn't matter.

Then you are as clueless as I thought.

I wanted the particular individuals to know that others from this forum read their posts.

As I said, it's been handled for now.

So crawl back under your bridge.