• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please.. provide links!!! Makin' friends is FUN!!!

lol :lol: Yes, by all means, give us links so Jugg can go engage in some "diplomacy"!

As for me.. since discovering this site I don't visit many other weapons forums anymore. Everything I need for all things Saiga and all things AK in general can be found right here. :up:

I will take a wild guess and say that we are a little rough on people around here sometimes so people bash us elsewhere. If they bitch here that we're being harsh, we'll just pile on more.

We're just mean that way. :anger:

Seems like people don't have a strong chin anymore." Anger" my damn A/C went out and i'm living in Las Vegas! Pissed, but it's nice to be here, sweetheart.

I'm no message board butterfly or anything...but the impression I get is that the fighting, irritability, political uncorrectness, hostility and intolerance on this board is surpassed only by 4chan.

Sad thing is I'm used to it by now, and most people on other forums seem hilariously conflict-averse by comparison. :D

I'm no message board butterfly or anything...but the impression I get is that the fighting, irritability, political uncorrectness, hostility and intolerance on this board is surpassed only by 4chan.

Sad thing is I'm used to it by now, and most people on other forums seem hilariously conflict-averse by comparison. :D

This is my first forum, and the hubby is on his own, as well as his growing interest in this board.

I have to say that I would not want it any other way!

Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck!

If not, dial 1-800-922-2224 (1-800-waa-aaah)

Sorry, comes from playing spades with jarheads all those years. Usually I'm more lady-like.

Stupid people like political correctness and bullshit instead of direct talk. Direct talk gets more done, and most of the people here don't want to waste their time blowing hot air. End result, people think this board is harsh, rude, whatever. Maybe they're right. Fuck 'em anyway.

It may well be that the wide range and vast array of FREEDOM we enjoy here on this Forum scares the shit out of some people........... We have very few of the little foo-foo rules and constrictions that are typically found on other boards, and some people don't seem to operate too well without the limitations and strict parameters. (They also don't come up with cool shit for their favorite weapons platforms much, either........... Take a look at the major talent on this board. )

On the other hand, as is often the case when you have unfettered (more or less) freedom to say whatever you like within reason (1st Amendment, U.S. Constitution), you also have to put up with some amount of bullshit you most definitely DO NOT AGREE WITH......... Part of what makes this place what it is.........

I personally get so fucking sick of it sometimes that I actually stay away for a couple of days....Heh, heh, heh.............

This Forum is unique in my traipsing across the netscape, and I appreciate that.......however much some of its aspects piss me off sometimes...........

That some other people find it disturbing, or bash-worthy, just confirms that this Forum is a true microcosm of what our free society is supposed to be............

Regardless of what anyone else thinks about the Forum..........WE ARE THE FORUM.

Enjoy it, utilize it, participate in it, and support it...........

If others want to come play, I say they're welcome............If not, well.................

It may well be that the wide range and vast array of FREEDOM we enjoy here on this Forum scares the shit out of some people........... We have very few of the little foo-foo rules and constrictions that are typically found on other boards, and some people don't seem to operate too well without the limitations and strict parameters. (They also don't come up with cool shit for their favorite weapons platforms much, either........... Take a look at the major talent on this board. )

On the other hand, as is often the case when you have unfettered (more or less) freedom to say whatever you like within reason (1st Amendment, U.S. Constitution), you also have to put up with some amount of bullshit you most definitely DO NOT AGREE WITH......... Part of what makes this place what it is.........

I personally get so fucking sick of it sometimes that I actually stay away for a couple of days....Heh, heh, heh.............

This Forum is unique in my traipsing across the netscape, and I appreciate that.......however much some of its aspects piss me off sometimes...........

That some other people find it disturbing, or bash-worthy, just confirms that this Forum is a true microcosm of what our free society is supposed to be............

Regardless of what anyone else thinks about the Forum..........WE ARE THE FORUM.

Enjoy it, utilize it, participate in it, and support it...........

If others want to come play, I say they're welcome............If not, well.................

Well said, sir! That is also why I like this forum so much. :beer:

You want frustrating? Try the military.com forums. They're bizarrely infested with obnoxious liberals and the forums have very restrictive rules, so you can't simply call them out for the plainly moronic assholes they are. :angry:

This board can be a little rough around the edges, but by the same token, it is the Saiga board. Everything else related to this firearm is pretty inconsequential.

I'm with Azrial about this board being a little rough around the edges, but I believe that its because this board used to be pretty small. Ya know just a dedicated group of crazies doing some dremel fu. With the increased importation, more ad on parts, more professional conversions out there the board was going to get bigger.

Once you get bigger you get on more radars and that "little backwater" now has to clean up or get called crude. I'm glad we're still rough around the edges.

Personally, I think we live in a world where men (and ladies) should speak their mind settle their own differences....

and a little controversy never hurt traffic...LOL!!!

It's a rough world out there... we reflect that reality..... Deal.....or get out....

Even Gabe Suarez said there was a "Tribalism" around this weapon...

I took it as a complement...

Tribe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGqbThskJI0

This is the only gun forum I belong to. I tried to join GlockTalk, but for some reason my ISP was banned. They sent a password I could use to get in or something but I never bothered. That being said, You guys might think this forum is rough, but the FullSizeBronco forum is ruthless! lol. This is a very friendly site by comparison, and they don't discuss politics over there. This is almost more of a "family" type setting, where you get to talk and hear from your cousins or uncles you haven't seen in a while, and if they don't agree with you they let you know it. lol. Wouldn't have it any other way. I was looking for Ford Mustang hoods once, to get an idea for a scoop setup on my Bronco, and it was the wackiest, rich boy, gayfest, pissing contest I've ever seen. Sad really.

Stupid people like political correctness and bullshit instead of direct talk. Direct talk gets more done, and most of the people here don't want to waste their time blowing hot air. End result, people think this board is harsh, rude, whatever. Maybe they're right. Fuck 'em anyway.

You hit the nail on the head. People hate getting sand in their vagina's. People hate blunt comments.

It just so happens most of the regulars speak their mind and have a few buckets of sand at the ready.....

Of all the gun forums Im a member of (all four) this place has the widest range of opinions, the 2nd most educated population and the most interesting subject matter.

With that statement, I think you've greatly insulted everyone here.

A very low blow, indeed.

So what did you see that made you make this thread, Will?

I haven't personally seen anyone bashing this forum, but I do see a lot of bashing on Saigas themselves.

I stay mainly to this place, Arfcom and GlockTalk. I always try to be a Saiga liaison when I'm on other forums :lol: .

LMAO @ the comparison to 4-chan...

About this forum:

1) Noobs get more help here than anywhere else I'm familiar with, so long as they don't act like they already know everything. There are older AK boards, but I'll bet we have assisted more guys in working on their own guns than anybody.

2) We have forum rules. When they are broken, people are politely corrected. Some people take grevious offense at this.

3) Like most gun forums, we tend to be strongly opinionated people. Unlike other forums, we don't have rules to prevent the expression of these opinions beyond the usual boundaries of conversation between peers.

Failing that we have the "fight club"...personally I think that the threads that go there should just be deleted, but hey it's Max's forum.

Edited by BobAsh

I'm on a forum for people in Marylandistan and have only encountered:

• Gross ignorance about whether and why the Saiga is a regulated firearm.
  • Speculation about why it is or isn't.
  • General frustration that there isn't more info available about them.

That being said it's easy to direct them to this forum.

I have been kicked off of two forums for saying stuff that would basically go unnoticed on here. Pretty much just defending my opinion, sadly my opinion didn't agree with a couple of mods and the rest is history. This place rocks. I like being able to voice exactly what I'm thinking without fear of breaking some obscure forum rule. What's funny is the members on this forum seems to have less problems and hostilities towards each other then on the forums that are so uptight.

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: