So I fired up the forum on my iPhone for the first time since the update, and it automatically gave me a low graphics screen that was very legible and loaded quickly!! Fantastic work Makc!

+1 Same here. Loaded quick om my storm. Before the upgrade it took a lloooooooooooonnnngggg time!

LOL, I have this forum on my iphone as well. It's right on the first screen. The first thing I noticed was (like you said) it's super fast and easy to navigate, although I cant see any avatars anymore. Oh well! It's a small price to pay. Before, I had to scroll to see most of it, but now it fits nicely on the whole screen so I can just read it without scrolling around.

ya know what? I can actually see the statistic of the number of visits from iphones......give me a minute, let me go check it out....

crap, what is the iphone browser's name again?safari or something aint it?

man, I HOPE you people arent surfing this site while driving or in class...... 7,824 VISITORS (not hits) with 4.64 pages per visitor in the last 30 days. hits (bounces, search engine hits, every type of hit there is) for just september off safari, number in the 665,000 range.

now thats a lotta finger magic!!!

LOL, now you guys know why the staff are so on top of vendors and selling stuff here. iphone users account for a single digit percentage of hits here, and its a small single digit number, as well. total hits for the passed 365 days number about 225 MILLION total. ACTUAL page views (pages that were clicked on and read - aka: bandwidth) - number a little under 70 million for total user useage of this site. data flow is reading about 1.2 TERABYTES a year here. go get an IT company to give you a quote for that kind of traffic....

Visitors count as people that actually finish loading the page, not hitting it with a search engine and not clicking on it, which those will also count as hits. different statistics