My cali Saiga-12 A.K.A. ZEUS

Alright guys.....Conversion was done by PRK Arms they added HK Sights...welded a tromix stock plate and did the paint....

Just got it back from Cadiz gun works they did a warranty job because one of my gas ports wasn't drilled all the way through and i had them polish the bolt....

Everything else explains itself!

P.S. i've had this in possession for 3 weeks since the purchase. i purchased the saiga-12 in the end of December, got it back mid june from PRK Arms from the full conversion ..had to ship it out due to FTE's with light loads..I just got it back yesterday from Cadiz! even though we had a long distance relationship, I've always loved it!

DSC02147.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

Here is the rest of the family

DSC02144.jpg

Edited by GoingPro

How is the PRK conversion? They have my saiga-12 in process right now...

yes they do excellent work. . . it took them a long time though because of everyone with the Obama scare had their Saiga's getting converted and of course other gun smithing.

She's a beaut, GoingPro! :up: Nice SGL-20 as well. What kind of AR is that?

I was about to ask why you didn't go with a folding stock but then I remembered... you live in "occupied territory". :(

I built that AR from a CMMG Lower w/ RRA parts kit with a stage 2 trigger, CMMG M4 Upper and LMT Sopmod stock....i have 2 other lowers ready to build but im going to take my time. do you have an AR? Oh yes, by the way if it wasn't for you i would have never gotten that SGL 20...i love that thing!

I took a friend to the range yesterday because she has been asking me to teach her how to shoot for months. i started her with a .22, Sig p226 9mm, my 1911 and then the S12. she only shot one out of the S12 because she was scared but next time im going to load her up a full magazine

7034_178972600504_715685504_4115034.jpg

Just got it back from Cadiz gun works they did a warranty job because one of my gas ports wasn't drilled all the way through and i had them polish the bolt....

i purchased the saiga-12 in the end of December, got it back mid june from PRK Arms from the full conversion ..had to ship it out due to FTE's with light loads..I just got it back yesterday from Cadiz!

I had heard that your warranty was dead if you had your gun converted??? That isn't the case I see...Sweet...

Also, little cutey looks really cool w/ an S-12 in her hands... :super:

i purchased the saiga-12 in the end of December, got it back mid june from PRK Arms from the full conversion ..had to ship it out due to FTE's with light loads..I just got it back yesterday from Cadiz!

I had heard that your warranty was dead if you had your gun converted??? That isn't the case I see...Sweet...

Also, little cutey looks really cool w/ an S-12 in her hands... :super:

only if you mess with the gas ports/gas block yourself then its voided.

Hey whats up goingpro? Your a familiar name. I just got my Saiga12 back from Cadiz about 5hours ago. I cant

wait to go test her out. I also just put $ down for a SGL20 today. I cant wait to try out that SGL, looked

really nice. Anyways, your Saiga looks really nice!

aren't you on calguns?? make sure you break her in with federal/remington buck or slugs before you feed it the walmart federal bulk pack. i would stay away from winchester ammo...i haven't tried winchester since i got it back from warranty but before i would cycle remington 00 buck very smooth but when i put winchester buck down the tube i would get FTE's !!!