Well, as per my "Pumpkin shoot" post I will be shooting more crap this Sunday, so If you want to see photos of anything in particular being blown to shit, just let me know and I'll do my best to oblige! Only 3 days left for requests, so bring it on MOFO's!! we are going to try to build a wall with studs and all for over penetration tests, with a pumpkin on the shoot side and a mannequin on the "safe" side.

^ Excellent idea, WS. To improve it, I would use a bit less red Karo, and mostly fill the jugs with cooked oatmeal, (toss in some red food coloring as you cook it), to simulate brains.

My own suggestion: some small(ish) propane tanks, (perhaps with zombie masks on em :lol: ), ideally shot with something incendiary. Yeah, I like to blow shit up. :devil:

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Hmmm... I REALLY like the oatmeal idea, but it occurred to me that the water jugs will look odd unless the empty space around the jug is filled out to make the head look natural. I suggest Hollywood "blood" bags, basically plastic bags filled with the aforementioned simple syrup mixture.

That way, we get just the right combo of natural looking blood spatter, and gooey "brain" tissue exploding from the head as the 00 buck hits the target.

Mwahahahaha....

WS

Well, as per my "Pumpkin shoot" post I will be shooting more crap this Sunday, so If you want to see photos of anything in particular being blown to shit, just let me know and I'll do my best to oblige! Only 3 days left for requests, so bring it on MOFO's!! we are going to try to build a wall with studs and all for over penetration tests, with a pumpkin on the shoot side and a mannequin on the "safe" side.

What kind of rounds are you using for penetration tests? Do you have any steel core? Do you have any of those black tipped Israeli rounds that people have been selling for the past year or so?

:super: I really wanna see pics of this bro!!! :super:

Also, while I like the above Zombie test, you might want to shoot Helium Balloons or cans of gas and with incendiary rounds. Also make sure you stay safe buy bringing one of THESE!

:haha:

Another idea... get an old,(but still working), CRT TV, hook up an old VCR to it, put in a tape of Pelosi, (or one of her fascist cohorts), and shoot that while the fugly evil bitch is on the screen. Put a slug right through her botoxed forehead! I'd say to use King Barry, but I don't want to get the ridiculously overprotective Secret Service on your ass.

Sure, this'd be somewhat complicated to arrange.. but it'd be damn cool to see, and pretty satisfying to be the one doin the shootin!

Why not just do it on the cheap, and buy a Pelosi Halloween mask. Just put it in the middle of a bunch of the mindless zombie characters, fill it full of oatmeal and blood sacks where the brain would be.... wait... I think that's already been done. No, I'm sure that's already been done. Check out CSPAN.

Never mind...

WS

Edited by WaffenSchmied

My own suggestion: some small(ish) propane tanks, (perhaps with zombie masks on em :lol: ), ideally shot with something incendiary. Yeah, I like to blow shit up. :devil:

Never tried the incendiary round part, but put next to a small fire and allowed to heat up and build pressure, that's some fun shit. Just make sure your 70 to 100 yards away or you may get shrapnel :wacko:

Yeah WS, I came to the same conclusion and edited my first post while you were typing your reply, I think.

It wasn't the cost that made me re-think my idea. Old CRT sets and VCR's should be easy enough to come by. It was the lighting issues, (probably wouldn't be able to see the image on the screen very well in daylight), that caused me to scrub that in favor of using American fascist masks instead of zombie ones on jugs'o'brains'n'blood.

What kind of rounds are you using for penetration tests? Do you have any steel core? Do you have any of those black tipped Israeli rounds that people have been selling for the past year or so?

Also, while I like the above Zombie test, you might want to shoot Helium Balloons or cans of gas and with incendiary rounds. Also make sure you stay safe buy bringing one of THESE!

Helium? Dude - Check your periodic chart... Hydrogen balloons, big ones, and incendiary rounds - that's the ticket brother.

Remember the Hindenburg (but be safe)!

WS

Never tried the incendiary round part, but put next to a small fire and allowed to heat up and build pressure, that's some fun shit. Just make sure your 70 to 100 yards away or you may get shrapnel :wacko:

Hmmm.. yeah, may be tough to get a good, fairly close shot of this.

Just have someone you don't particularly care about be your cameraman, Rob. :D

edit: I've got it! Just hire an illegal to do it for a $20! :lol:

Is he supposed hide BEHIND that, or use it ass a BACKstop?

On toopic, I have been trying to think about what I am going to bring to the Florida Saiga shoot. :unsure:

Yeah WS, I came to the same conclusion and edited my first post while you were typing your reply, I think.

It wasn't the cost that made me re-think my idea. Old CRT sets and VCR's should be easy enough to come by. It was the lighting issues, (probably wouldn't be able to see the image on the screen very well in daylight), that caused me to scrub that in favor of using American fascist masks instead of zombie ones on jugs'o'brains'n'blood.

I read that post :sadam: Way to vent! Seriously good rant combined with vivid visualization. Don't you feel better now?

WS

Is he supposed hide BEHIND that, or use it ass a BACKstop?

On toopic, I have been trying to think about what I am going to bring to the Florida Saiga shoot. :unsure:

Well... You could put a bullseye on it, and print it out as a target. It would make everyone at the shoot gag and vomit, but what the hell!

You only live once!

WS

...Is he supposed hide BEHIND that, or use it ass a BACKstop?

Damn it... the last several Saiga-get-togethers have been down that way, (recent one in GA, one fairly recently in NC)... I'm beginning to wish I still lived in the southeast, which I never thought would happen. :angry2:

Ok... Waffenschmied, we need to start organizing a Western Saiga Shoot. NM is close enough to western CO.. we could easily meet halfway or thereabouts. Now we just need to find more Saiga afficionados who live out in our neck'o'the woods.

...Is he supposed hide BEHIND that, or use it ass a BACKstop?

Damn it... the last several Saiga-get-togethers have been down that way, (recent one in GA, one fairly recently in NC)... I'm beginning to wish I still lived in the southeast, which I never thought would happen. :angry2:

Ok... Waffenschmied, we need to start organizing a Western Saiga Shoot. NM is close enough to western CO.. we could easily meet halfway or thereabouts. Now we just need to find more Saiga afficionados who live out in our neck'o'the woods.

I don't know if the VW will make it that far without getting pulled over by the road pirates (LEO), but I am all for a New Mexico Western Saiga Shoot. We have two or three members here in Idaho (BigWookie lives here in my home town). A few in WA state and two or three in OR. Plus I think Desert Dog and a few others are from CA, add you CO boys and we could draw a crowd of over 20 people.... :smoke:

O.K. by popular demand, it's the jugs of oatmeal with zombie masks!! I love that idea!

I will be shooting; 12ga slug, 12ga 00 Buck, .308 150gr. FMJ, .308 180gr soft point, .44mag 240gr. soft point, .44 mag 300gr cast lead, .45 ACP 230gr FMJ, and 9mm FMJ. I may even use the 'ol .22 pistol.Oh heck, I forgot, .38 special hollow points!

Thats 10 rounds to test. I hope I can find some decent masks on the cheap side of things! Dollar Store here I come!!

O.K. by popular demand, it's the jugs of oatmeal with zombie masks!! I love that idea!

I will be shooting; 12ga slug, 12ga 00 Buck, .308 150gr. FMJ, .308 180gr soft point, .44mag 240gr. soft point, .44 mag 300gr cast lead, .45 ACP 230gr FMJ, and 9mm FMJ. I may even use the 'ol .22 pistol.Oh heck, I forgot, .38 special hollow points!

Thats 10 rounds to test. I hope I can find some decent masks on the cheap side of things! Dollar Store here I come!!

Hah, sounds like you'll get some good pics while throwing all that lead down range. I still favor some Pelosi/BO masks.. or a Ted Kennedy mask would be in some ways even more perfect.. since he's dead, he might rise as a zombie to continue raping/killing/pillaging! He must be stopped! :D

Well, shit. I don't think my photos are going to be even HALF as awesome as that!! But I'll do my best!!

Hmmmm..... my car has been giving me some trouble lately.......

TV's are poor targets; there's nothing in them and they just sit there. Washers and dryers are OK. Fridges are great. Cars are the best.