It apparently doesn't bother the general public that you can go get a government car from a government owned dealership, and have it it financed through a government owned bank, and then have it financed or insured thruogh a government owned insurance company. For some reason, this strikes me as fucking communist, yet most assholes don't seem to care or mind. What the fuck has happened to our country?

Well lets find this "Government" sumbitch and hunt him down and shoot him in the ass with our Saigas (Russian built guns will surely kill this "Government" sumbitch). Last I heard this "Government" sumbitch lived in America and went by the monicker "We the People".

Sadly, the truth is we have nobody to blame but ourselves. A man named Darwin had a thought once, a theory, and the "Government's" attempt to argue with it may have well landed us in the "soup" we now find ourselves in. Mother nature has never been fair, but she does a pretty good job of weeding out the weak/stupid. Perhaps the "Government" should stop supporting the dead weight and let the laws of nature take it's course? Just a t165 thought/theory!

Edited by t165
  • Like 1

Hope and Change baby. A gift from the entitlement crowd. Don't look now but Zero is looking to launch a second round of stimulus money and raise your taxes.

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung

Hope and Change baby. A gift from the entitlement crowd. Don't look now but Zero is looking to launch a second round of stimulus money and raise your taxes.

Yakdung

Yak.....OMG.....that is the MOST fucked up avatar I've ever seen........OMG......Dude you got too much time on your hands :lolol:

It apparently doesn't bother the general public that you can go get a government car from a government owned dealership, and have it it financed through a government owned bank, and then have it financed or insured thruogh a government owned insurance company. For some reason, this strikes me as fucking communist, yet most assholes don't seem to care or mind. What the fuck has happened to our country?

I totally agree. Some people seem to have a sense of insecurity that runs so deep that they want to crawl back into their mother's womb and reconnect to the umbilical. Since that is not possible, their fall-back position is to latch on to a perpetual lactating nanny. Psychologically, the government fills that role and void in their lives. It gives them a sense of "security." They're comfortable being told what they can and can't do every second of every day. Not only are they comfortable with it, they are UNCOMFORTABLE with the idea of other people doing what they want to do (exercising freedom and liberty). In their minds, they think it's harmful for people to go out and do whatever they want because people are BAD. (bad for the environment, bad for their Mother Earth, bad for other people, bad, bad, bad)

Most liberals I have known have some very deep unresolved childhood "issues" involving insecurity that manifest themselves as wanting more government SUPPORT. What they see as "support," we see as INTRUSION.

You cannot talk someone out of their "issues." These people must be DEFEATED, not bargained with. The good news is people are getting up off the couch and hitting the streets in protest. With any luck, the 2010 elections will be a turning point.

Edited by Bounce12

I do love that an industry can be the strongest in the world, then is regulated and all the businesses go under. Then somebody complains that the 50% government intervention is "free market failure" and that it needs to be 100% government. Sure, go ahead and think that. But it's illegal to legislate towards it. But they already have, and they will again.

Last I heard this "Government" sumbitch lived in America and went by the monicker "We the People"....

Absolutely, this this is the biggest failure that is bringing our country and government down. We have elected these cretins and we keep electing them. Not a one of them has came to power at gunpoint. The American people need to wake up and start electing people that share the core values that made this country great, or get used to the "change."

Corrected for morning typos....

Edited by Azrial

Last I heard this "Government" sumbitch lived in America and went by the monicker "We the People"....

Absolutely, this this is the biggest failure that is bringing our country and goverment donw. We have elected these cretins and we keep electing them. No a one of them as came to power at gunpoint. The American people need to wake up and start electing people that share the core values that made this country great, or get used to the "change."

Who was it that said (my chemo-brain is acting up and I can't remember shit right now) "Revolution is impossible until it becomes inevitable."???

The way I see it, the difference between impossible and inevitable is a few people getting the fuck up off the couch.

It looks like more and more people are doing just that right now.

If Chairman Obama gets re-elected "your" car will probably have to realocated to some else who has no car, doesn't pays taxes or hold American citizenship. If you drive an electric car you will only have to share it with the local ACORN activist group carpool style. Remember, it's all for the greater good!!

I find the difference between Liberals and Conservatives is a Liberal always wants to be part of a crowd, where a Conservative always wants to be left alone!

This supports Bounces statement.

This also helps explain why Libs (leftists) succeed at organizing they are always striving to group and the Conserve's (rightists) will never choose to be grouped or organized.

It's the nature of the beast! It's hard wired in the brain (or what passes for one) a-bit of a disease really.

Now what are you prepared to do about it?

Comrade Frosty