Anyone want to learn how you can get this Saiga 7.62x39

I don't have a lot of disposable income atm, but I'd love a chance to win that fucking beautiful rifle, (and support your church at the same time :D ), so let us know when you start selling tickets. :up:

Edited by post-apocalyptic

I'm in but in the remote chance I do win, please don't send it to me without contacting me. I'd need to have the stock pinned and only the standard mag since 30 rounders and collapsible stocks on a rifle are verboten in NJ. I'd pay to have the stock pinned if someone could do it and would gladly accept it with no mags if the standard ones for it aren't around anymore.

I BELIEVE that Lorie is setting up a separate PayPal account to handle CC's....

What we are gonna do is...

I have a roll of 2000 blue 50/50 tickets. I'm gonna hand wright a number on the back.(to keep anyone from matching the numbers in the store and buying up a roll of tickets themselves)

Physically send out X amount of tickets to whoever sends money in...

Then on or about Dec 10th (Dates are still lucid at this moment).. I will shoot video of Lorie randomly picking the winning ticket from the bowl and post it here....

The winner will contact Tac 47 and they will ship to your local FFL (I will pick up FFL fee) and claim your prize.

That will give the winner a week to respond... if no response after a week a new winner will be picked.... we ship by Dec 16th and you have the Saiga by Christmas or the tail end of Hanukkah..

If any "Early Birds" want to send a check.... Send them to me at

Saiga Raffle

2108 South M-52

Owosso Mi

MAKE CHECKS OUT TO CENTRAL FREE METHODIST CHURCH please! with "Youth Central" in the memo line..

Let us know if you need tax receipt...

If you want a Tax receipt.. we need to go the check route...

If check bounces or Stop Payment... you will be unable to claim the prize...

Make SURE to include an address you want the tickets sent too... (and a Ph# may not hurt in case of any questions)

I'm hoping to add a second prize of a case of wolf 7.62x39 or something... **TBA**

a dozen REW shirts and so on....

and we will be wide open for any item donations....

30 for each ticket

or 4 tickets for $100.00

If anyone smarter than myself sees any loopholes in the plan... please flag me and let me know so we can fix them..

We will make things "OFFICIAL" no later than tomorrow.....

Never don this before... learning as I go....

BIG thanks again to Tac-47 and MAA

Y'all remember when Tac-47 had the name the Saiga 12 contest....?

Well, I won the build for that... and was thinking about getting an x39..

Then.. I got to thinking that God provided me with this for something greater..

I was talking with Nathan about the idea and he said he would donate the rifle!!!!

Then, Cliff at Tac-47 called and said... Juggs.. we will build this one and you can still get a build for yourself later....

WOW!!!

This has been in the works and flying under the radar for a while...

even if you don't participate in the raffle, I'd appreciate your prayers regarding our youth group....

Thanks all!!!

**Again!! Dates are tentative right now.... (but not far off) we will hash out the details here shortly...**

Did I miss this - how many tickets are going to be sold?

WJ

right now I got a roll of 2000 tickets.... I doubt we will need that many! LOL!!!!

All, Just so you know theirs more pictures Juggs is holding out on ya.... :super:

They never buy the "playboy" if you give away the centerfold!!!

Cool idea and raffle.

Just a thought--why not save yourself some money (postage) and a lot of your time and effort mailing out actual tickets? Could you not just assign successive numbers to raffle participants in the order which you received the payments? Keep a log of the info and numbers, buyers, etc. Send an e-mail to the ticket buyers stating which 'number' the buyer purchased. Just use the ticket stubs you have to put in the barrel for the missus to pick out on the video, for the random factor.

I suppose some folks might not be as trusting and would like to have the physical ticket in hand, however, I'd venture to say your record/presentation here would prove enough.

Looking for my check book now............

• 3 weeks later...