Attended the gun show today at the Reliant Center in Houston and found a vendor selling Saiga's

for these cash prices. The 12's must have sprouted wings and flew off this vendors table. I would post the name of the vendor but

out of respect for our vendors, I will not. PM me and I will tell you if you are interested. The vendor is

local to the Dallas Fort Worth area for you guys and girls in Texas. Ammo was plentiful without long lines. Still a little on the high side

with Wolf going for $249.00 for 1K of 762x39. Could not find any Wolf buck or slugs. Also If you have any old WWII bayonets,

these things are going for $100.00 plus. I own few of these and think I will hold on to them.

.308 $339.99

20 gauge $387.19

410 gauge $337.00

.223 $$389.00

762x39 $389.00

Couldn't walk away empty handed so I managed to snag a Kel-Tec PLR-22 pistol. Paid $299.00 cash comes with one mag. Also snagged

two additional mags at $30.00 each and and a ACE soft case. Will search for a green laser for this one if I can find once at a decent price.

Good luck & Happy Shooting!

Yakdung

post-13534-125520220299_thumb.jpg

Couldn't walk away empty handed so I managed to snag a Kel-Tec PLR-22 pistol. Paid $299.00 cash comes with one mag. Also snagged

two additional mags at $30.00 each

bugeye.gif

You are aware these use any AR15 magazine($10 milspecs, $14 PMags, etc), aren't you?

Thanks for the report :)

You are aware these use any AR15 magazine($10 milspecs, $14 PMags, etc), aren't you?

nalioth-- I'm pretty sure you are mistaken. He purchased the PLR-22 not the PLR-16 (which would take any AR15 type mags).

:rolleyes:

Ah, my mistake. :(

Probably wishful thinking on my part :P

two additional mags at $30.00 each

bugeye.gif

Thanks for the report :)

This is the .22 pistol flavor (PLR-22) not the .556 flavor (PLR-16). It takes magazines made by this outfit:

http://blackdogmachinellc.net/

If you know of a cheaper source for the PLR-22 system, please let me know.

Thanks

Yakdung

:)

I was able to find all the reloading materials I was needing and finally saw a model of an EAA 10mm I have been looking for. Unfortunately I went overboard at the reloading table. And still almost bought the 10mm. Saw a Safari Arms 10mm for a great, low price and walked down the row thinking about it and went back and it was gone! Can't say bummer too much, but,,,

Helluva deal Yak :super: Can hardley belive those Saiga prices :eek:

I went to the Virginia Beach show today and was totaly disappointed. One vendor had Saigas, no S-12s, just 20s and 308s, all over $500 :ded:

Not much ammo either and what was there was still too exspensive. There also wasn't much of a crowd, and I didn't see anyone carrying much of anything out, I walked out empty handed. I hope the one at the end of the month is better :cryss:

Thanks for the post Yak.