Who has Saiga 12's in stock?

AK Daddy, I don't know who you spoke to, but CDNN has 43 Saiga 12's in stock.

I ordered two Friday.

When you call, talk to Brian in sales, he will hook you up.

PS

They are still $269.99! Where else can you get a semi-auto shotgun based on an AK design that cheap!?

Had an idea that they were selling out at that price. I called in my order on Friday. Your best bet is to call them directly. Actually, once I had a local FFL to do the transfer all was very painless.

I ordered mine from Military Gun Supply. New $315, had 18 1/2" barrel w/ no choke so they may have shortened. They also offer converted 12's for around $600 I thought the price was a little on the high side, but it was available and had the short barrel that I wanted.

Update-MGS are pricks. My Saiga came in. New unissued 22", not 18 1/2".

When I called them on it they told me it was a mistake and that they weren't selling them without conversion done. This is after I had called them twice to make sure about the 18 1/2" length and the fact that they are listed on their web site. They did offer a refund if I send it back (less shipping and transfer fee, why bother) All in all, I guess with the current supplies and prices I didn't get burned too bad at $315, but it pisses me off when people lie to me and now I have to spend extra $$$ to have the barrel cut and threaded to get what I want.

If you have to get one, they probably have stock, but be warned....

http://www.militarygunsupply.com/shop/cate...?catid=SHOTGUNS

Edited by 6500rpm

<screams like little girl> I was planning on getting one when I get paid next week, hope they have some left. I was going to get a $200 19" woodtech for Christmas but they had just run out. If they run out agin I'll probably have to wait a few months, AGAIN.

Edited by ozone_00
If they are out is there another reliable source? I have inheiratance money coming and a S-12 was on the top of my firearms list.

Here's a couple of web sites, I just hope you don't end up paying scalper prices. (like we're paying for mags right now)

http://www.gunsamerica.com/

http://www.gunbroker.com/

or you might be able to get a director of the FFL holders in your state and start dialing.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a pain in the ass. I don't think the AK gods want me to have one. Hopefully the new importer will start selling them soon and keep prices reasonable.

Edited by ozone_00