for the most part.. try and keep things pretty open around here.....

We even have a special place for y'all to work it out.... how about we keep it there......

A Troll is someone that will follow you from thread to thread and start a fight based on some dislike or a previous problem. They will then attempt to hijack the thread and get back to their pet issue.

And there are others who will call you a troll for disagreeing with them, use logic to prove them wrong, and they call you lots worse than a troll. And there are some that do make post to illicit an argument, then call the person they were hoping to call out a troll. Its a very complicated system, and made more so by the fact that the rules keep changing, to suit the one making these "rules". Here is a quick example, within hours this very post will probably be deemed trolling by some.

Not saying anything, just highlighting some points... :angel:

Edited by Nailbomb

here let me throw in some more definitions for those less computer literate...

"Trolls Trolling Trolls occurs when trolling either becomes semi-acceptable (thanks to those moralfags) or when targets become so used to trolling they can recognise one a mile away and try their best to avoid it. Like rabid cannibals, the trolls, usually newfags, lose sight of what they're doing and eventually turn on each other. "

"How to Troll a Troll

1.The original troll will target a certain person or group with the intention of leading them to epic butthurt

2.In the course of doing this, the original troll may accidently make a stupid mistake.

3.A second troll (who may or may not have been a victim) exploits this mistake

4.The original troll is too humilated to carry on, thus flees from the website he was targeting

Trolls Trolling Trolls

1.One troll deliberatly acts like a fucktard in order to gain attention

2.A second troll, believing the first troll is being serious, attacks them using another extreme form of fucktardedness.

3.The two will banter back and forth, one thinking that he is totally pwning the other.

4.The end result it either:

1.One gives up and leaves. The other (wrongly) thinks he has won.

2.Both realise they have made a stupid mistake and claim it was all a joke. Honest."

Scource: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Trolls_Trolling_Trolls

So now not only have I called Mav a troll, but myself as well, who else will bear the painful burden of this title?

• 2 weeks later...

Turn off google safe search then search for "goatse", if I were to post the actual picture, I'd request that you ban me permanently :)

There is MUCH worse on the internet than goatse.

Oh and Juggs:

post-20068-12602262860357_thumb.jpg

That shit WAS funny, Juggs!