WS:> In this country we are protected from cruel and unusual punishments you sick fuck.

Sell it to the IRS and OSHA and any other government agency. Talk about "sick fucks."

Edited by Bounce12

Has you considered that we are about 3 1/2 Trillion more in debt than we were a little over a year ago? What does that mean? I have to use my imagination to come close to realizing just what that really means. Allow me to illustrate -

How big is a million? When a baby is 1 Million seconds old, he/she is 12 days old. Pretty cute, huh?

When that same baby is 1 Billion seconds old, he/she is 32 years old. Interesting.

When that same baby is 1 Trillion seconds old, he/she will be 32,000 years old. What?

Think about it, you could spend 1 dollar a second for the next 112,000 years before you spent the 3 1/2 trillion we have been put into debt in the last year alone in the USA.

Roughly 16 weeks ago the current administration discovered that if they were to take ALL the taxes they collect, they couldn't even pay the interest on the loan. Guess what their response was? They hired another 12,000 IRS agents to concentrate soley on audits. Your chance of an audit just increased by 23.89% and you can double that if you have an entity (LLC, C-Corp. and etc.).

Just thought I would share. smile.gif

Here's another analogy:

A dollar bill is 0.0043 inches "thick."

One million $1 bills, stacked, will go (1,000,000 x 0.0043/12) 358 feet. That is the distance of one football field including both end zones (360 feet).

One BILLION is 1,000 million. So one BILLION $1 bills will make a stack about 70 miles long. Remember, this is stacked, not laid end to end or side by side.

One TRILLION is 1,000 billion, so a stack of $1 bills would make a stack 70,000 miles long (about three times around planet Earth!).

We have a total public debt (total promises made ) of about $100 Trillion. So, to get some idea of the total money the government has promised, you have to think in terms of a stack of $1 bills 7,000,000 miles high. That is about the distance of 28 separate stacks of $1 bills to the fucking MOON!

Now think about that for a minute. Do you really think that will be paid? What parts WON'T be paid? (the money promised to you)

When they say this level of spending is "unsustainable," this is what they mean. When you start measuring your debt in terms of stacks of money TO THE MOON, I guarantee you it's unsustainable.

The question isn't "IF" the system will come to a screeching halt. The question is, when will it happen and what will you do when it does?

Once you fully understand the magnitude of my post above, you should comprehend the fact that the dollars you have in savings and in your IRA and your 401K will evaporate like dry ice. Over time, as the TRILLIONS of dollars Obama is printing begin to circulate and inflation takes over, the value of your cash and savings will plummet.

NOW is the time to buy real things. REAL and tangible things that don't cost you to keep will protect your net worth in an inflationary period.

I'm NOT talking about a car, a TV or a boat. I'm talking about real assets (gold, silver and AK-47s with high-cap mags and ammo that you DO NOT SHOOT!).

Out of all these choices, gold is my least favorite because it's going to be tough to make change for a krugerand. You can get a 1 oz America Eagle Silver Dollar for about $20 or so right now. The cash you put into that will retain its value as inflation takes off (and I promise you inflation is coming).

If you have kids, make them take $20 out of each paycheck and buy a one oz silver coin. Help them develop a habit pattern of doing it every pay day.

• Like 1

Since many other countries especially China, invest into our debt, what do you think will happen when we can't pay even the interest on the loans?

China? They just loan us the money to pay the interest dude. Just like your credit card company gives you a cash advance to pay the minimum monthly....

BTW, gold and silver are as high as they are because the Chinese populace is buying it like it's going out of style. Having been there, I can attest to the fact that there is literally nothing else there worth owning that the state hasn't already laid claim to.

So where does that leave this hard working American jeweler? I started applying my bench skills to building custom shotguns, applied for and received a type 07 FFL and haven't looked back.

Oh, I still make and sell awesome jewelry;) Want a silhouette of your personal custom S12 on your ring or bracelet? I'm your guy.

WS

Once you fully understand the magnitude of my post above, you should comprehend the fact that the dollars you have in savings and in your IRA and your 401K will evaporate like dry ice. Over time, as the TRILLIONS of dollars Obama is printing begin to circulate and inflation takes over, the value of your cash and savings will plummet.

NOW is the time to buy real things. REAL and tangible things that don't cost you to keep will protect your net worth in an inflationary period.

I'm NOT talking about a car, a TV or a boat. I'm talking about real assets (gold, silver and AK-47s with high-cap mags and ammo that you DO NOT SHOOT!).

Out of all these choices, gold is my least favorite because it's going to be tough to make change for a krugerand. You can get a 1 oz America Eagle Silver Dollar for about $20 or so right now. The cash you put into that will retain its value as inflation takes off (and I promise you inflation is coming).

If you have kids, make them take $20 out of each paycheck and buy a one oz silver coin. Help them develop a habit pattern of doing it every pay day.

:up:

When money is worthless we can just go to a wheat standard. 1bu wheat=1barrel of oil.

Really, the debt is atrocious, but the debt we went into to pay for WW II was a lot bigger in REAL dollars. My Grandfather made good money at $3.50 a day, several generations earlier an Ancestor contracted to build a stone bridge in D.C. for $12 dollars a day, this was to pay all labor,materials and profit. My Grandfather had a letter he wrote telling his family about this lucrative contract! The tax rates after the War of Northern Aggression were huge compared to those today, and the National debt was also.The NUMBERS of dollars is a meaningless measure. You need to know what the real value of those dollars represent!

40 years ago when I entered the Elevator trade, mechanics rate was $5.67 per hour. Then when a man made mechanic, he bought a custom house on 3 acres, a new truck and a nice station wagon for the NON WORKING wife. And there was plenty left over to save some. Today Mechanics rate is $36.07. With a non working wife, this will support a 5 year old truck, a 4 year old econo car and a garden apartment. The wage is much higher, but the money is worth LESS.

This is where the National debt goes- Soon there will be at 20% inflation. 5 years at 20% inflation and the value of the dollars that we pay back that debt with are only worth pennies compared to the dollars we are borrowing today. The Greeks used this, the Romans did it, all the Empires of Europe have done it.

America has done this many times. All of our money we are saving for our retirement will be worth pennies at best. Buy guns and ammo, their value remains , 1903-A3's sold for $20 in the 1950"s - they sell for $600-$700 dollars today. The value is the same, the prices reflect the value of the dollars at 2 different times.

Unfortunately, it's always easier to sit and gripe than to accept responsibility and take action--by not being more aggressive, the RINOs enable the Dems, and by not getting right in their faces at the Precinct Committee Officer ("Committeeman") level we have enabled the RINOs for far too long. I've accepted responsibility for not doing all I could have in the past and am taking steps to shoulder the burden required to correct it by adding one more conservative PCO vote to cancel a RINO at the County level.

National is made up of delegates from each State party, chosen by that state's Central Committee.

State is made up of delegates from each County party, chosen by that county's Central Committee.

Central Committee for each county is made up of Precinct Committee Officersx

Bottom line: To change National, we must change the State parties that send delegates to do that, and to do that we must each become or support Conservative PCO's.

Geez, a guy over at THR was right--many on our side couldn't focus if it would save their souls. If we all put 1/10 as much effort into becoming PCO's and reshaping the GOP as we do into griping... If my eyes rolled any farther back, I'd be staring myself in the optic-nerves.

Actions speak louder than words, after all. Are we gonna sit and bitch, or take action to try to correct this situation?