Anybody know anything about these rifles?

made by IO inc, i believe.

InterOrdnance is pulling a Hesse.

"Royal Tiger Imports" (linked in the OP) is their new company.

FOOLED YOU!! FOOLED YOU!! (as planned)

Don't get fooled again.

I called them before Christmas and they said InterOrdinance is just a machine shop now... hmmmmm

Jimminy Christmas, why do they do shit like that? i understood Bryco/jennings/jiminez, with their lawsuits, but these trick seems way too abundant in the firearms world, and i dont see an almost legitimate reason for any of it.

(on the other hand, ive seen some real deals on mags from IO, so i might see if this new outfit has a email flyer as well)

I emailed Royal Tiger about some info on their STG 2000 model, and they told me that IO is now making their own receivers and barrels, and no longer using Romanian ones on the rifles the offer. Whether or not that is the case I do not personally know.

I really like the looks of their STG 2000 model, but can't seem to find any objective opinions on it. All the reviews by SGN and Guns and Ammo I've read on the rifle were based on the Romanian built gun

I emailed Royal Tiger about some info on their STG 2000 model, and they told me that IO is now making their own receivers and barrels, and no longer using Romanian ones on the rifles the offer. Whether or not that is the case I do not personally know.

I really like the looks of their STG 2000 model, but can't seem to find any objective opinions on it. All the reviews by SGN and Guns and Ammo I've read on the rifle were based on the Romanian built gun

JPanzey:> The STG-2000c and 2003c are good rifles. The issues that people have had come from the handguards not having steel plates to keep the plastic from melting. This is easily fixed. I am going to (after I pay off my credit cards) purchase a STG-2003c and throw a DDR folding stock on it to complete the look.

Note: you probably want to buy the WASR receivers over the newer IO units as they were completed (sans the furniture) in Cugir and are +"Y". Post pics when you get yours! :super:

JPanzey:> The STG-2000c and 2003c are good rifles. The issues that people have had come from the handguards not having steel plates to keep the plastic from melting. This is easily fixed. I am going to (after I pay off my credit cards) purchase a STG-2003c and throw a DDR folding stock on it to complete the look.

Note: you probably want to buy the WASR receivers over the newer IO units as they were completed (sans the furniture) in Cugir and are +"Y". Post pics when you get yours! :super:

You and I have the same idea Al! I have a EG folding stock waiting, and if I pick up a STG 2000 it will go on it for sure. Only thing holding me back is I am thinking about getting Red Jacket to build me a EG AK out of one of APEX's matching number kits. Kind of getting my ducks in a row so to speak. I love the pics I've seen of the STG with that folder though, and really like the modified front end of that rifle too. Gives it a different look but it still is an AK... :)

I have a STG 2000c its my first ak so I dont know what the standard is, but I really like mine even hittin 500yrd targets with it

the only complaints I have are the funky front handgaurd retainer, and somme fit and finish stuff witch may be solved with them making there own parts?,the but stock has a good lop and the pistol grip is the only thing I wont change. if I was to get another one I would get one with standard ak forearm retainers

Picture053.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Edited by Blazer76

its not so much about the hand gaurds melting its that they are so flimsy they dont stay in the retainer and you have to deal with the spring in the reatianer to get the pin back in seriouse pain in the A it dont show it in the pic but i have Gorila duct tape holding the handgaurds in from my last outing

DSCI0055.jpg

DSCI0054.jpg