Hey fellas ! I recently joined the board and it looks amazing. I'm Russian myself ( born in Russia, lived there 20 years, went to the army and all ), but I live in the US now and loving it :). Anyways, I hope I can learn a thing or two about Saiga conversions. I was thinking to get a kit from Mississippi, but maybe someone here decide to get rid of something for the better price or whatever. Basically I already started the conversion i.e. drilled out the pins and took the trigger group out. Oh and of course stock and other plastic parts were taken off as well. Looking forward to learn as much as possible because I see an amazing potential in Saiga 12 and I would've picked it vs. Mossberg870 with my eyes closed on any given day. So once again : H-E-L-L-O TO YA'LL and appreciate the input.

Welcome aboard! Lots of options(and opinions) when it comes to customizing your S12!

I loved restoring and customizing mine,and shooting it puts a smile on my face every time!

Just look around theres tons of awesome info hear to help you out it sure helped me!

Hahaha thank you for a warm welcome guys ! I did saw some pictures and was drooling all the time while I was watching those. Great job. I do love to customize everything of mine as well. My cars,bikes and of course firearms. Once again : THANK YA'LL FELLAS ! GLAD TO BE HERE !