loading habanero seeds in shotshell?

anyone ever try this? i am new to reloading and thought this would be a viable hd/animal control round. i was thinking seeds and small birdshot combined. maybe it would be more practical just to make a pepper seed paste and coat some airsoft pellets or tiny shot with it?? the less lethal the better for my needs. :angel: what do you guys think?

yeh, I have done this. you need to encapsulate it somehow, or else if you touch it off and its ground up fine enough, you will ignite the dust cloud with the muzzle blast and essentially have a small tear gas cannister go off in your face.

yeh, I have done this. you need to encapsulate it somehow, or else if you touch it off and its ground up fine enough, you will ignite the dust cloud with the muzzle blast and essentially have a small tear gas cannister go off in your face.

thanks for the tip. i didnt even think of that!! is rock salt ok to run in a gas operated gun? i still like the idea of the "habenero loads" though, it makes me cringe just thinking about it. :devil:

thanks for the tip. i didnt even think of that!! is rock salt ok to run in a gas operated gun? i still like the idea of the "habenero loads" though, it makes me cringe just thinking about it. 011.gif

Hrm I didnt even think about the gas operated thing, Ive always shot it out of my pump. Good question.

Black Eyed Peas 022.gif

+1 Because they damn sure arent worth eating! lol

Or listening to...

Took the words right out of my mouth.

scatter: If you want weaponized capsaicin, just use pepper spray IMO. Although speaking from my experience of being sprayed, it might be more humane to just shoot to kill. :ded:

Edited by JanusthePhoenix