BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm pleased to announce that since Tony has fulfilled his current backlog ahead of schedule, Tromix will begin accepting new orders on 1 April 2010.

A new booking system will be in use at that time, the details of which I will post at a later date. Our desire is to make a Tromix Saiga accessible to more people.

Thanks for your continued support and patronage.

Joseph-Ducreux-TROMIX-AQUIRE-FIREAR.jpg

I'm pleased to announce that since Tony has fulfilled his current backlog ahead of schedule, Tromix will begin accepting new orders on 1 April 2010.

A new booking system will be in use at that time, the details of which I will post at a later date. Our desire is to make a Tromix Saiga accessible to more people.

Thanks for your continued support and patronage.

Joseph-Ducreux-TROMIX-AQUIRE-FIREAR.jpg

This is Fantastic News! I'm sure so many will be very happy. :lolol::smoke::super:

Very good to hear, I'd love to join the S-17 club down the road a while.

One of the things we are trying to work out is how to take only enough orders for a specific period, say a month or so. Then we could take new orders periodically and fulfill them quickly.

Details to come.

Can you do work on S12's already converted? Like blending holes, paint, cutting barrel short or enough to permanently fix muzzle brake to make it legal length?

I really doubt that Tony will want to do this. It's often more work to come in after someone has already worked on the gun.

You can certainly ask him though, via email preferably.

Great news! This better not be some sick April Fools joke though. I have been patiently waiting to get mine done.

lol it's no joke!

But that list is going to fill up fast. If I wanted one I would probably stay up until midnight on the day before, and hit "send" right on the 12th chime.

Great news! This better not be some sick April Fools joke though. I have been patiently waiting to get mine done.

lol it's no joke!

But that list is going to fill up fast. If I wanted one I would probably stay up until midnight on the day before, and hit "send" right on the 12th chime.

..........and take my word for it, Bob is not kidding about that !! Again, plan ahead !!

lol it's no joke!

..........and take my word for it, Bob is not kidding about that !! Again, plan ahead !!

That is exactly what I did when the last list opened up. Got in before it quickly closed.