Remington 870's... Too bad. Would love to put in a bid for Tactical S12's.

Holy cow! The press would have a field day with that! IRS Agents wielding tactical Kalashnikovs.

I'll bet more folks would be paying their taxes on time!

Yeah, if I bust into someone's house with a 14" barreled 870 to get the assets or money that someone owes me, I would have multiple felony counts pending against me.

Also, if I confiscate 30% of someone's income against their will to "protect them", I am a mobster.

Yet when the government does it...

All part of a good day's work to take from the citizens everything they can.

• Like 4

I can see the FBI,ATF or law enforcement wanting to buy weapons but the IRS needs shotguns to take property that you didnt put down on tax forms?The idea that they need force of arms to inforce a tax code that you didnt vote for is in my opinion a department that needs a overhaul on the way they do things.Just my 2 cents worth.

Yeah, if I bust into someone's house with a 14" barreled 870 to get the assets or money that someone owes me, I would have multiple felony counts pending against me.

Also, if I confiscate 30% of someone's income against their will to "protect them", I am a mobster.

Yet when the government does it...

All part of a good day's work to take from the citizens everything they can.

+1 No shit . . .

Draft legislation: "No Federal or State agency using small-arms except the Armed Services shall own anything not readily available to American citizens." That'd take the wind out of some sails...

I can see the FBI,ATF or law enforcement wanting to buy weapons but the IRS needs shotguns to take property that you didnt put down on tax forms?The idea that they need force of arms to inforce a tax code that you didnt vote for is in my opinion a department that needs a overhaul on the way they do things.Just my 2 cents worth.

ATF is treasury, BTW. ATF having guns is the same as IRS having them. Which is the same as rabid turtles on crack having them. Rabid crack turtles with credentials and Get Out of Jail Free cards.

Thought the BATFinks got moved over to Reichsicherheitsministerium, oops I meant "Homeland Security"?

Das ist aber hervorragend Deutsch Herr Diamondback! Wo hast du deine Deutchkentnisse her? Ein Amerikaner wuerde normaleweise einzelne Worter voneinander trennen, aber du weisst genau wie das richtig buchstabiert ist.

Heraus mit der Sprache!

Mit freundlichen Gruessen!

Waffenschmied

Edited by WaffenSchmied

Two years of high-school German, which have since rusted to nigh-unusability, plus being a major WWII-history geek. (My term-choice was basically bastardizing Goering's Reichsluftministerium and the East German Stasi--another bunch whose survivors I still think belong on the Kilo Echo Alpha list!--together into a suitably jackboot-connotative epithet, which I first used back in '01 while they were still only a concept and my linguistics were still up to butterknife-sharpness. Real "Homeland Security" means a pistol on every hip and a rifle or shotgun slung from every shoulder, IMO... but what could I ever understand, just being one of those "Bitter Clingers" and all?LOL)

Two years of high-school German, which have since rusted to nigh-unusability, plus being a major WWII-history geek. (My term-choice was basically bastardizing Goering's Reichsluftministerium and the East German Stasi--another bunch whose survivors I still think belong on the Kilo Echo Alpha list!--together into a suitably jackboot-connotative epithet, which I first used back in '01 while they were still only a concept and my linguistics were still up to butterknife-sharpness. Real "Homeland Security" means a pistol on every hip and a rifle or shotgun slung from every shoulder, IMO... but what could I ever understand, just being one of those "Bitter Clingers" and all?LOL)

Immer noch ein geiler verruckter Mistkerl!

Meiner Hochachtung!

WS

Yep, I just chuckle when someone pounds their chest and boasts about being able to live in a free country.

Sure, you can work your butt off to own a bunch of property, businesses, etc and then if something happens where you dont pay the govt the amount of taxes they determine you owe them... then you will own nothing, they take it from you.

When the govt takes an individual's personal property in other countries, what do most people consider that?

HarvKY

..sorry to get off topic

Yep, I just chuckle when someone pounds their chest and boasts about being able to live in a free country.

Sure, you can work your butt off to own a bunch of property, businesses, etc and then if something happens where you dont pay the govt the amount of taxes they determine you owe them... then you will own nothing, they take it from you.

When the govt takes an individual's personal property in other countries, what do most people consider that?

HarvKY

..sorry to get off topic

I think that's pretty much on topic. Why does the IRS NEED these shotguns . ? . ? For taking their our property! Or rather to shoot us when we refuse to give up their our property . . . Either way, it's not good.