WTS - AK/Saiga BOLT-ON Lower Handguard retainer & Gas Tube

Fluid you will be happy to know yours is already painted!

Also just an update, I got 4 more part sets in today, so the next four sets in line will be contacted for payment/shipping info.

I am trying to find more part sets, I can't find enough! lol hang in there, I am going to try and find a much bigger lot, and get one for everyone.

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov

I got mine and did a quick visual to my .308 barrel. It looks like there is the possibility...

I didn't take the factory handguard off yet and was wondering if anyone knew if there are indents on the .308 barrel?

No, there aren't indents, and also, the barrel is larger on the 308, even if you spread the retainer enough to get it on the barrel, the forward end of the handguard will sit low, due to the larger barrel size. I am planning on building a retainer for my 308 soon, (still looking for a split ring retainer) I will not be building them for hire, I don't have enough patience, but I will share my experience (if it works).

Edited by mav

Second batch has shipped out today. I am trying to find more parts for third run, I will get back to you guys in about a week again with more PMs. If anyone else wants in, just let me know.

EDIT: I do have have some bad news, they are charging a little more than the last people I ordered parts from, so I have to raise the price a little to offset that. I am going to be charging $52 for a gas tube & retainer set instead of $46.

But the good news is: Shipping on all sets will be FREE so no need to worry about shipping anymore. Free shipping for everyone on any amount of parts.

So far I have 6 sets that people want. If anyone else wants to buy sets, just let me know. I am going to wait until Monday to order parts. So anyone else who wants to get in on this, just let me know. I should have the next run shipping in a week or so.

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov

Got mine Thursday. Here it is installed. Need to do some touch up to it, great product. I would definately recommend wearing goggles when installing the retainer. That damn thing shot accross the garage more than once. lol

post-15081-12660929061399_thumb.jpg

post-15081-12660932711668_thumb.jpg

I got a lot of interest in my previous bolt-on handguard retainer that I sold, unfortunately I only had one. So I went ahead and made 6 more, as well as 6 gas tubes, for you guys.

AK/Saiga Bolt-On lower handguard retainer. Installs in minutes and requires no mods to your rifle. Use regular AK wood or plastic handguards on your rifle.

This is made from an actual AK lower handguard retainer. Therefore, it features the proper teeth and top-locking mechanism that other bolt-on retainers, which are just round clamps, do not. It is a snug fit and will hold up under recoil.

Requires minimal tools - just a vise or heavy pair of pliers, a small pair of pliers, red loc-tite optional for a better hold.

I include instructions on how to properly mount it onto your barrel.

This is a very affordable alternative to other, much higher priced options.

Retainers are only $28 each

-------------------

This tube is a standard gas tube whose rear has been slightly modified to fit onto a Saiga rifle as well as an AK.

This tube allows you to use standard AK upper handguards.

Exterior is in excellent condition, insides may have a bit of rust. This rust is not a problem, these tubes will function fine and have many, many years of life left.

These typically sell for $30 - they're for sale at only $18 each

Also, if you'd like some ventilation holes drilled into it for cooler operation, I can do so for you at no extra charge.

There are 6 Retainers and 6 Gas Tubes available

Shipping is $3. I take money order, or discreet paypal.

If you buy a set of Retainer and Gas Tube, shipping is free. Shipping is also free on multiple part orders.

Hey Guy, I would like to buy a set! Can you email me at sonny.vann@comcast.net?

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine Thursday. Here it is installed. Need to do some touch up to it, great product. I would definately recommend wearing goggles when installing the retainer. That damn thing shot accross the garage more than once. lol

Hey I just saw the top pick of my rifle posted on the CSS website to sell these!! Does that make my rifle famous? and do I get a discount if I need more? lol

Got mine today. Might be awhile before I install it but I'm impressed with the quality. Unless I totally screwup the install it should look and work great. Klassy does great work. Thanks bro! ;)

Rickey (2336)

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.