I need this for handguards?!!!??????!!

anyone have good advice for a nice folding stock? I can not seam to find one... at this point I do not mind if it doesnt close all the way with a drum or not. I can close it half way. Itsaid on a tapco folder stock, Not legal in all areas. Why would this be? do you need to be 21 to have a folding stock?

If you want a folding stock, I recommend cutting off the rear tang, adding an MAA internal block adapter with side mounting screws, an Ace folding adapter (non-pushbutton) and either a DPH 8.5 or and Ace 8.5 stock. A 1" recoil pad is also a plus. You can get all of this through CSS.

no, I am talking about the first one(handguard) item number is saigaifhgbk 2nd pic will this fit the tapco handguard <picture left :)

but I need http://www.dinzagarms.com/saiga_12/bor1220.html to fit the handguard correct?

if this works then I just need to find a stock, you guys have any good advice on stocks? I am looking for a folder. I will not think about a t6, I do not think a ak should have a AR look ... at the bottom of the page http://www.dinzagarms.com/furniture/tapco.html there is a tapco folding stock, I heard some people have had their pins break and had to place metal pins back in, what folders you guys use for s12g?

post-21999-12659440140786_thumb.jpg

post-21999-12659440503398_thumb.jpg

Edited by saigarifles

Good Lord, man... when you ask a question, provide this much information in the first post instead of being so ambiguous!!! :lolol:

Yes, the vertical grip that you have pictured will fit the picatinny rail of the hand guard you have posted.

No, you do not need a retainer for that hand guard; it has a tab that slides into the receiver just like your OEM hand guard, and it screws into the same front screw hole that the OEM guard screws into.

• Like 1

Good Lord, man... when you ask a question, provide this much information in the first post instead of being so ambiguous!!! :lolol:

Yes, the vertical grip that you have pictured will fit the picatinny rail of the hand guard you have posted.

No, you do not need a retainer for that hand guard; it has a tab that slides into the receiver just like your OEM hand guard, and it screws into the same front screw hole that the OEM guard screws into.

so I can buy those 2 pictured items and they will fit RIGHT on my saiga 12g without this part http://www.dinzagarms.com/saiga_12/bor1220.html

I did 1 convert already on a 7.62 I am just new to 12g and I want to add a handguard for the big recoil

Thanks so much for your help man! :) if you have a folder on your ak let me know which type it is please

does anyone use BRAKES on there saiga? I was looking at a tromix shark brake I really do not know what brakes do It looks pretty cool though. These things just screw on the end of the barrel?

Edited by saigarifles

so I can buy those 2 pictured items and they will fit RIGHT on my saiga 12g without this part http://www.dinzagarms.com/saiga_12/bor1220.html

I did 1 convert already on a 7.62 I am just new to 12g and I want to add a handguard for the big recoil

Thanks so much for your help man! :) if you have a folder on your ak let me know which type it is please

does anyone use BRAKES on there saiga? I was looking at a tromix shark brake I really do not know what brakes do It looks pretty cool though. These things just screw on the end of the barrel?

Yes, the hand guard will fit RIGHT on your S12, and the vertical grip will attach RIGHT to the picatinny rail.

I don't do folders; I like the versatility of a collapsible stock.

Brakes limit recoil and/or muzzle 'flip'. They can be screwed on to the barrel, if your barrel has threads and the brake has threads, or it can be welded in place. I can't answer for how well a brake works on the S12; I have a PolyChoke II on mine.

Yes, the hand guard will fit RIGHT on your S12, and the vertical grip will attach RIGHT to the picatinny rail.

I don't do folders; I like the versatility of a collapsible stock.

Brakes limit recoil and/or muzzle 'flip'. They can be screwed on to the barrel, if your barrel has threads and the brake has threads, or it can be welded in place. I can't answer for how well a brake works on the S12; I have a PolyChoke II on mine.

what collapsible stock do you use? and how well do you like it? a choke is that little thing when you change the numbers from 1 to 2 the factory thing? correct? I am new to shotguns and chokes lol..

what collapsible stock do you use? and how well do you like it? a choke is that little thing when you change the numbers from 1 to 2 the factory thing? correct? I am new to shotguns and chokes lol..

On my S12, I have a Tapco T6 stock. I do NOT like it; it angles downward as it exits the receiver, and I think it looks and feels cheap, but it DOES count as a 922r compliance part. I will be replacing it with the CAA stock I am going to tell you about next.

On my 7.62, I have a CAA 6-position collapsible. I LOVE it. It has a nice recoil pad, and it exits straight back, keeping my shoulder (or pectoral muscle, depending on what stance I am using) in line with the muzzle, which is ideal for absorbing recoil. THE CAA STOCK IS NOT A 922r COMPLIANCE PART; IT IS MADE IN ISRAEL.

That thing on the front of your S12 with numbers "1" and "2" is your gas setting. Do a search in the S12 forums, and you'll find all kinds of information on it.

A choke is placed on the end of your barrel. It 'chokes' down the shot, tightening up the pattern. You can buy fixed chokes, or adjustable chokes. Each has it's own set of advantages and disadvantages. Again, doing a search will help you out. The search function is your friend. :up:

Edited by TR Young

I am looking at more and more folders and they get $100+! I think I will stick with a kvar stock again ...... But thanks guys for helping me with the guard/grip! :) where do you get a clip to snap on a flashlight?

pic 1 is a muzzle brake correct and pic 2 is a choke?

post-21999-12659468625029_thumb.jpg

post-21999-12659469010075_thumb.jpg

Edited by saigarifles

If you dont have a need for the rear storage compartment, then you can go with Tapco's AK stock and save yourself some cash. I bought one for my S308 and it fits good and feels solid as well. And even if it ever breaks,which I doubt it would, Tapco has a lifetime warranty.

I had a tapco but I sold it because I can not stand warsaw lengh. To short for me, so I got an Kvar so far its good. I really wanted to get a folder but not willing to pay $150! + for an ace folder..

anyone have good advice for a nice folding stock? I can not seam to find one... at this point I do not mind if it doesnt close all the way with a drum or not. I can close it half way. Itsaid on a tapco folder stock, Not legal in all areas. Why would this be? do you need to be 21 to have a folding stock?

I like the wire folder I have on mine

post-10714-12659734877054_thumb.jpg

Maybe Shaneman will chime in on this topic & we'll really be confused because he has the same avatar. unsure.gif

+1 When I first started reading this thread I thought "Why is Shaneman asking all these noob questions?" I gotta start paying closer attention.rolleyes.gif

Maybe Shaneman will chime in on this topic & we'll really be confused because he has the same avatar. unsure.gif

+1 When I first started reading this thread I thought "Why is Shaneman asking all these noob questions?" I gotta start paying closer attention.rolleyes.gif

+2 Hahahahaha maybe he will change his avatar to avoid further confusion....funny.