2010 Factory 12's with LRBHO !!

• 2 weeks later...

AND, the plot thickens...

I'm glag I didn't get my S12 several years ago, the suspense would have fukkin killed me! But when it rains it pours. The 20rd drums just got affordable, and MD also just brought some PGs to market, plus the BIGGIES, the MDoublestacks and Magwells should be coming soon, plus Chaos' 8rd STEEL mags & magwells & Compact-Drum, and now it looks like one way or another we'll be getting the long awaited LRBHO soon(I'm betting Cobra's will be superior, so I just hope it's ready before my pockets are reduced to ash). Let the games begin!

Well I'll be damned. Was finally getting ready to get mine, was just browsing around here and found this out. I can get hold of a newer model S12 for $489, but now I'm really wanting a LRBHO instead of just of the BHO. Should I just go ahead and get it now and be done with it and wait for Cobra's? And if I hold out, any guesses on how long till we see 2010's here in the states?

It doesn't matter. They wont work with any of the mags on the market. You guys can hope and prey all you want, it wont change that. The russian have a successful design that used proprietary mags, they're not going to change it for a bunch of whiney Americans.

It doesn't matter. They wont work with any of the mags on the market. You guys can hope and prey all you want, it wont change that. The russian have a successful design that used proprietary mags, they're not going to change it for a bunch of whiney Americans.

I'm pretty sure that it will work with other mags

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe if you keep talking about it, it will magically appear...and be REAL. I do genuinely hope you manage to find another option than waiting any more on my LRBHO. That will make me very happy for you.;)

Maybe if you keep talking about it, it will magically appear...and be REAL. I do genuinely hope you manage to find another option than waiting any more on my LRBHO. That will make me very happy for you.;)

At this rate.... we will all have pet unicorns first.... :deadhorse: