How do I make the "Topic Poll" box bigger?

Every time I post, I type in this box. When I get down to a certain point, the words I type are covered up by the light blue band and I have to press enter a few times to be able to see anything. I have been struggling with this since I started posting here and it is driving me nuts. I have held off of asking this question because I know it is something simple and I hate to look like a dumb@$$, but here I am.... dumb as a box of rocks ;)

Please help me....

It's not simple. It seems to be an error with the site itself. The tool bar for the reply box is stuck smack dab in the middle of the reply box, making it very hard to type out a reply of great length. I'll post a screen shot later if nobody else knows what I'm talking about.

It's not simple. It seems to be an error with the site itself. The tool bar for the reply box is stuck smack dab in the middle of the reply box, making it very hard to type out a reply of great length. I'll post a screen shot later if nobody else knows what I'm talking about.

Hmmm. I'm not sure what you mean. Here's what my reply box looks like when I go to reply to a post:

post-5916-12675437202198_thumb.jpg

I think it depends on what version of explorer you are using. Try updating your browser it fixed it for me.

Explorer?!? WTF man! This is 2010. FireFox or GTFO! :lolol:

No seriously, FireFox is awesome. I highly recommend it.

Mine does that too... WHEN I AM AT WORK, and forced to use IE... at home its perfect cause I run the latest firefox version...

I would just recommend giving firefox a try! :up:

:smoke: