G2 Trigger Groups & Other Compliance Parts

I have a bunch of double & single hook G2 trigger groups for $35

I also have SAW grips for $17 and T6 adjustable stocks for $45.

Shipping is $3.85 for any order no matter how big. Please email me directly at thedukeryan@gmail.com or visit my site for more details.

ETA Im a newbie to this site but have already had many great transactions with several members. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Edited by midwestarmory.com
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which compliance triggers will work in a Saiga, single or double hook? Can you make a bolt carrier and bolt? These are easier to change than hammers and triggers and they count as US compliant parts.

I would like to attach a pistol grip stock which attaches to the rifle without converting the rifle itself. THis would leave the trigger in the original Saiga configuration.

I would like to change enough parts to be 922r compliant to be on the safe side.

:sadam::killer:

:osama::killer:

Edited by uzitiger

None of this stuff is easy to make, but FCGs are the most standard. BCs would be way freakin more expensive than the FCG. A wee bit of learning and changing the FCG will be a breeze. Bolts are spaced to each rifle individually. Dropping in a new bolt, especially one made by a different manufacturer, won't give you proper headspace.

Besides, I doubt this guy makes these FCGs, particularly because he lists G2 as the manufacturer. I use the G3 FCG in all my conversions and it's the best trigger I have of all my military rifles. It alone is worth doing the conversion.

Regarding double vs single, double hooks tend to be slightly smoother but require a small amount of work in the trigger hole. The single hook FCGs work without modding anything.

This is a good price, especially for ones readily available.

Edited by BattleRifleG3
I would like to attach a pistol grip stock which attaches to the rifle without converting the rifle itself. THis would leave the trigger in the original Saiga configuration.

Uzitiger, check out ebay, or gunbroker. I have seen pistol grips that mount to the rear of the Saiga WITHOUT mods to the rifle/shotgun.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7154122203&rd=1

$40.00 bucks.

Check that out and see if thats what you are looking for...

:smoke:

None of this stuff is easy to make, but FCGs are the most standard.  BCs would be way freakin more expensive than the FCG.  A wee bit of learning and changing the FCG will be a breeze.  Bolts are spaced to each rifle individually.  Dropping in a new bolt, especially one made by a different manufacturer, won't give you proper headspace.

Besides, I doubt this guy makes these FCGs, particularly because he lists G2 as the manufacturer.  I use the G3 FCG in all my conversions and it's the best trigger I have of all my military rifles.  It alone is worth doing the conversion.

Regarding double vs single, double hooks tend to be slightly smoother but require a small amount of work in the trigger hole.  The single hook FCGs work without modding anything.

This is a good price, especially for ones readily available.

You are correct. Compliant bolts and carriers would be a very pricey and with head spacing they would not simplify things at all. I know its pretty common practice for people to throw in mis matched parts but this is NOT safe and NOT recommended unless you are wanting to cause serious harm to your self or others. Fire control groups are usually the first to go. Once you figure them out its a cake walk from then on out. As mentioned above I am not making these. These are made by TAPCO but I have them for about $5 less and cheap shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you selling any of the AR to AK adaptors to mate an AR style stock to a Saiga 12??..Preferably the metal ones...not sure about the Poly/plastic ones...

Thanks for any info..

StarLynx@swbell.net

Hey I have the ar stocks with the built in adaptor for $45 with the standard $3.85 shipping. If you pay much attention to Tapcos prices you will see that they are now selling these for $60 plus their shipping is about twice what mine is. Overall I can save you about $20 on a adjustable stock alone. I dont blame you for having doubts in the poly stocks but I have sold a bunch of them and have had no major complaints yet.

Just a heads up Tapco's prices have had a very noticable increase in the last few weeks. As of now Im able to leave mine where they are at but the price increase will likely trickle down to me.

no doubt midwestarmory.com is the shiznit. i ordered all my parts but one from them last week. ordered the parts on sunday and arrived saturday. i got the "AR style" 6 position stock, SAW style pistol grip, and single hook G2. all are US made and gottem all at a great price and shipping is the cheapest ive ever seen!!

A HUGE +1 for the guys at midwest armory!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Uzitiger, check out ebay, or gunbroker. I have seen pistol grips that mount to the rear of the Saiga WITHOUT mods to the rifle/shotgun.

$40.00 bucks.

I already made a pistol grip stock out of Baltic birch plywood for the Saiga but I have to add compliance parts before I install it on my rifle.

:osama::killer:

:sadam::killer:

• 2 weeks later...

$40.00 bucks.

In my opinion those gunbroker stock conversions are ugly but I must say that they arent nearly as bad as the original and a creative idea.

• 2 weeks later...

MidWest,

Ordered from you last week. Received FCG and SAW pistol grip. Very Happy.

Need to order some stuff again, but found a web site that sells Tapco folding stocks for $35 and Tapco SAW pistol grips for $12. I remember reading something you wrote somewhere stating that you'll match their price? Please let me know if this is true, if it is I need a Double Hook FCG, folding stock, & SAW grip. As well, I just LOVE that $3.85 shipping (even if it's not Priority Mail).

Mike

MidWest,

Ordered from you last week.  Received FCG and SAW pistol grip.  Very Happy.

Need to order some stuff again, but found a web site that sells Tapco folding stocks for $35 and Tapco SAW pistol grips for $12.  I remember reading something you wrote somewhere stating that you'll match their price? Please let me know if this is true, if it is I need a Double Hook FCG, folding stock, & SAW grip.  As well, I just LOVE that $3.85 shipping (even if it's not Priority Mail).

Mike

Damn those are cheap prices! I pay $12 for SAW grips for quanities of 200. Did the site happen to be a auction site? I run into so many gunbroker auctions where they will be advertising their items for less than mine but then when you read the fine print shipping is usually in the $10 range. I have even seen shipping as much as $20 for a folding stock. Sellers charge for additional items most of the time as well. I will match prices on complete orders with shipping included since my price of $3.85 is often less than half of other dealers. Not trying to sound to cheap but if I where to match the price of $12 for a SAW grip I would be loosing money after paying CC fees, shipping & packaging. Of forgot to mention was it a Tapco Ak saw grip or possibly a FAL grip which is less. Email on the way. Thanks

Bingo, and you'd be using US made parts for stuff you'd have to replace anyway. The most efficient way to do it as I see it, and you can buy it all at once. Back when I converted my Saigas, I had to get my Tapco grip and FCG from one place and my K-var buttstock from another.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.