My Saiga! *PIC*

Here in Montana the "waiting period" is the amount of time it takes you to say "I'll take it, fill out the paperwork and pay the man. Sorry you don't live in the free zone. Suspense sucks!

Looks like a good start except for the one missing part.

Sounds awesome. I know the urge is hard to resist, but IMO put ~100 rounds through it, just to make sure the ports are the right size. After you convert, you can't send it back for warranty if it's not working. Though of course you could also do the port work yourself at that point. Either way, grats on the Saiga, they're great guns.

That's some bad-ass camo. I can't even see the S12 itself. Duracoat?

:haha:

Looks like you're off to a good start. :super:

Waiting period on a shotgun? What communist state does that? I used to live in Maryland and even there the waiting period was only for Pistols.

I'm curious to know, too. Even here in NY, which is probably in the top-3 worst states as far as gun laws.......anyone 18+ years old can walk into a shop and buy any long gun on the spot and walk out with it a few minutes later.

That's some bad-ass camo. I can't even see the S12 itself. Duracoat?

:haha:

Looks like you're off to a good start. :super:

Waiting period on a shotgun? What communist state does that? I used to live in Maryland and even there the waiting period was only for Pistols.

I'm curious to know, too. Even here in NY, which is probably in the top-3 worst states as far as gun laws.......anyone 18+ years old can walk into a shop and buy any long gun on the spot and walk out with it a few minutes later.

I'm guessing from the screen name that he's from Oz...