http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_magazines.htm

Link thanks to Paulyski. Convert the pounds to dollars and you've got your price (plus the international shipping).

You're better off going with the surefires or AGPs at the moment. MD is working on a 10-rd double stack, and chaos has their metal 8s. Good things come to those who wait.

The 8 round OEM magazine is just a hair wider at the rear than any other magazine. So on most guns, you need to widen your magazine-well just a hair to keep them from dragging the feed lip clip when inserted.

Unfortunately, the new ones that have just recently shipped from Oleg have another problem. They are actualy too wide in the front. That is a bigger problem since the trunion is too narrow for them to slide in. That takes machining the trunion wider by about .005" on each side to get them to slide in smoothly.

Of course just like everything else with these guns and mags, not all mags and guns are the same, so your mileage may vary.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

"Purists like the OEM 8's."

"They are easily the best stick mag for the S12."

YUP

Like I have stated before. I just bought more factory 8 rounders than I needed, sold the rest for a small profit, and kept the rest. That way the total price you ened up paying for the mags you kept is minimal.

post-8476-073863200 1275796418_thumb.jpg

I don't know if I'm a purist or not but its hard to put a price on knowing you have the very best mag that is available for this weapon. It may not be the best forever but it is the one to beat if you are going to make that claim and that won't be easy. When things go bump in the night and the hair on the back of my neck is standing straight up, that's where the rubber meets the road, and that's when the $125 per unit that I paid will seem like chump change.