hang them from the neck then shoot them in the head. i "request"you bring them to my home during daylight hours....

every single one should be lined up and SHOT. whats your point? you want to upset people?

so bin laden is in kashmir, so what, its old news.............NUKE that place....all of it......

every single one of them (them? guess who them are) in the states should be lined up and shot. none of that stuff is funny when it was your family and friends the cops didnt or wouldnt defend that day.

im sorry, but i just dont see the humor.

There isn't anything funny about 9/11, of course. The Onion just has the ability to make you smile when you think about those terrorists screaming in pain as they are twisted up, barbequed and otherwise tortured by Satan and his minions. THAT is the entertainment value in that story.

I would submit also that it isn't the cop's job to defend. And many, many of them gave their lives that day trying to rescue victims. We, as a nation, dropped the ball prior to 9/11 by thinking it couldn't happen here. We have to be able to protect ourselves. Cops are there to draw lines around bodies and make reports.

I don't have a problem with lining up terrorists and shooting all of them... as long as you're not suggesting killing off ALL "Religion Of Peace" followers without due process, just the ones that want to kill us.

With regard to the argument of whose job it is to "defend people", that job is the responsibilty of "the people" as in "We The People"

Whenever the "State" tries to take over this job, it results in infringement of rights. Witness every gun law ever written.

The hijackers exploited the perfect "self-defence-free" zone created by these kind of laws, preventing people from being able to defend themselves.

In the Constitution, there is no mention of a guarantee of protection. There is however, a very prominant guarantee of the right of the people to protect themselves.

ya'll know what they are praying tword mecca at right? its a meteor. a rock from god that absorbs man's sins when its touched. hey, at least they pray to something PHYSICALLY REAL. if there even is a supreme being, even if it might actually CARE about me and you indivdually, you dont think he cares what you call him or what you do to worship him do ya? to sum it up, my firm belief is god is a thing made by men to put a fear of the unknown into them to force them to obey the law. what do you do when you are king and there is no law even though you say so? put a fear of the unknown into people.

ill believe it when i see it.