Any dealers here that can match K-var's price

Thats a good price these days. Does that include shipping?

Here's K-Var's deal. Shipping will be extra. My previous firearms purchases from them have all been positive, madmax4x4, sorry yours weren't. :unsure:

Yea, me too they have some good stuff. Oh well

I hope I don't get scalped for this (I don't want to ruffle any feathers).

For the sake of competition (or capitalism - what we like here, in US :super:), I got mine from

Gilbert's Gun Shop in Frankfort, Ky

gilbertsguns dot com

502-227-7889

Same price, $25 shipping. They were quick to ship and courteous. I have no other association / experience with them.

I got a new (in box) IZ-109, 2008 model, 3-holes (under-gassed, I'm getting ready to ship it to Cadiz GunWorks for warranty). Your mileage may vary (YMMV).

I also got a new sub-compact XD9 (3" BBL), for about $400 some and free shipping.

"My problems" thread is >> here << (if you want to see more + pictures).

:smoke:

We have our for $479, $20 shipping and you get 10% any parts you purchase when you buy the gun from us.

We also do support the forum.

^ There ya go, madmax4x4. If I were you, I'd buy from CSS. I have no problem with K-Var; but CSS is a lot more active on the forum and has better customer service.

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 1

We have our for $479, $20 shipping and you get 10% any parts you purchase when you buy the gun from us.

We also do support the forum.

Thanks, saw that last night . I need some more parts anyway.

Edited by madmax4x4

I am curious about the S12s coming from K-Var. I'm wondering if there is any additional inspecting or checking going on there for fit and function issues. Are they imported by RRA or Arsenal. Lots to be specualted about as far as the K-Var S12s go.... is there anything 'better' about them or not? I have dealt with CSS with zero problems, 100% correct order, and fast shipping. K-Var forgot a couple things on my last order, but gave me prompt and courteous CS. K-Vars prices are good too when they have a sale. I don't think you could go wrong with either of the two choices.

I am curious about the S12s coming from K-Var. I'm wondering if there is any additional inspecting or checking going on there for fit and function issues. Are they imported by RRA or Arsenal. Lots to be specualted about as far as the K-Var S12s go.... is there anything 'better' about them or not?...

Who knows? K-Var, (Arsenal), is getting them through their Legion contract, not from RAAC. They look like regular IZ-109's. Someone's gonna have to buy one and check. How bout you, evl? :D