Inception the movie. What were those assault rifles?

L5K beat me to it. That site is great for those "What kinda gun was that?" moments when watching movies. They're usually pretty accurate too.

On a side note............how was the movie? It looks interesting in the previews.

L5K beat me to it. That site is great for those "What kinda gun was that?" moments when watching movies. They're usually pretty accurate too.

On a side note............how was the movie? It looks interesting in the previews.

Uhm...I dunno how your sentiments are but...I thought the film was cleverly and finely crafted. It's a cerebral film that will require much of your thought. I know it's far too early in the game but at this point this has my "Best Picture" Vote. :super::killer:

• 1 year later...

And now that he's fired that agent who kept getting him 'pretty-boy' roles, he can show it.

I mean, he was awesome as the Kid in 'The Quick and the Dead'. Then he had this what, 15-year string of pretty-boy roles, Titanic, etc.

He was freaking awesome in 'The Departed'.

I will have to add the movie to my 'to-be-watched' list.