Am I Crazy or.........

Nobody forced him to buy it at that price, he agreed to it.

Just a minimum of research would have told the buyer to keep looking.

The stock doesn't look like Russian Red either, looks like it came off of a WASR.

........did this person just get bent over.

http://www.gunbroker...?Item=179995716

He got raped so hard the room stinks. :D

$1,395 for a non-dimpled Saiga 7.62 without the holes welded, (or even filled), that almost certainly has a stepped chamber.. converted restored by God knows who. You can't even tell if they did a decent job on the front end from the pics. The only thing I'd be remotely interested in is that Izzy mag.

The poor, ignorant fool of a "winner" could have bought 2 SGL21's for that, even at today's prices. I hope, for his sake, that he remains ignorant of how much money he just wasted.. so he can at least be happy with his purchase.

It just goes to show ya, no matter how much you overvalue an item you're selling on Gunbroker; eventually some idiot'll come along and buy it.

^ like mentioned above. some people bid on their own auctions to increase the bidding on people who actually want the item.

Good thought, but the auction shows "# of bids" as one, there would be no reason for the seller to make the only bid, when he could just re-list the auction for free, plus the Opening Bid was $1395 which is probably the minimum he would take for it.