Glock owners, check this out......

You can call Glock at 1-770-432-1202 and ask for the promo package, and you'll receive a nice little package from Glock in Smyrna, GA for free! I think what you get, depends on what they have on hand. A guy on Arfcom received everything I got (duplicates of some of the stuff) plus a calander and the annual Glock magazine.

If you get the machine, you can just leave your name and address and you'll still get the stuff. That's what I had to do, because I called after hours, and it showed up a few days later.

I got a pen, a pencil, a keychain, a lanyard, 2 patches and a pin. Pretty cool.

P8050438.jpg?t=1281037561

(G23 and mags not included in the promo package :D )

• Like 1

Nice find Shooter. I just called and left a message. We'll see what happens and I'll let you know.

BTW, good luck with the new Glock. I love both of mine.027.gif

I have a Hogue slip on grip on My G17 and a Pachmayr on My G27. You may what to give a slip on grip a try.

I think it really improves the stock grip.

• Like 1

Nice find Shooter. I just called and left a message. We'll see what happens and I'll let you know.

I have a Hogue slip on grip on My G17 and a Pachmayr on My G27. You may what to give a slip on grip a try.

I actually found out about it from a thread on Arfcom awhile ago. I just had to wait until I actually had my Glock, before I called and asked for the promo package.......or else I would have felt like a dirt bag :lolol: .

I love my Glock too. Still running flawlessly. I do need to invest in some sort of grip, though. The 2 indoor ranges I go to have HORRIBLE temp control and I sweat like a whore in church when I'm there. Makes for a slippery grip. I was really eyeballing the Pachmayr slip-on that almost cuts down on the finger grooves depth because it fills them a little bit. I think I'd like that.

I actually found out about it from a thread on Arfcom awhile ago. I just had to wait until I actually had my Glock, before I called and asked for the promo package.......or else I would have felt like a dirt bag :lolol: .

I love my Glock too. Still running flawlessly. I do need to invest in some sort of grip, though. The 2 indoor ranges I go to have HORRIBLE temp control and I sweat like a whore in church when I'm there. Makes for a slippery grip. I was really eyeballing the Pachmayr slip-on that almost cuts down on the finger grooves depth because it fills them a little bit. I think I'd like that.

Be careful with the ones with the cut outs. I've read they are very easy to rip while installing.

I have yet to have a FTF of any kind with either of my Glocks.

Shooting Wolf through my G17. 027.gif

• Like 1

The keychain looks kinda cool. :up:

I hope that not too many people take advantage of this offer though. With all those plastic pens and such going out for free, I can almost envision a price increase on new production Glock frames. :lolol:

Be careful with the ones with the cut outs. I've read they are very easy to rip while installing.

I have yet to have a FTF of any kind with either of my Glocks.

Shooting Wolf through my G17. 027.gif

Thanks for the heads up. I was leaning towards a sand-paper-type decal grip, but I'm hesitant, only because I plan on C/C'ing with it and don't want it tearing up my sides.

The keychain looks kinda cool. :up:

I hope that not too many people take advantage of this offer though. With all those plastic pens and such going out for free, I can almost envision a price increase on new production Glock frames. :lolol:

Yeah, the little keychain is pretty cool. It's actually very detailed when you look at it close up. Not something I was expecting with such a small replica. You can clearly read the wording on it, and it's marked just like a real G17.

Thanks for the heads up. I was leaning towards a sand-paper-type decal grip, but I'm hesitant, only because I plan on C/C'ing with it and don't want it tearing up my sides.

Skateboard tape from a skateshop is way cheaper than buying the precut decal grips.

Skateboard tape from a skateshop is way cheaper than buying the precut decal grips.

Yeah, I actually did that. I had perfect grips cutout for the sides........and when I went to go peel the backing off to stick it on......it got all messed up. The skateboard tape had been sitting in my buddies truck for a LONG time. I think the heat/humidity had something to do with it.

I'll give it another go at some point. I still have the templates I made for it.

shot a Glock match in Orlando a few years there was one guy there that was wearing Glock everything including shoe laces and their entrenching tool. don't remember if he even had a gun. it was kind of like the guy who spends so much on his riding leather he ends up getting a moped cause he's broke. :lolol: cool find, free is my favorite price. :super:

post-20842-015580200 1281120824_thumb.jpg

shot a Glock match in Orlando a few years there was one guy there that was wearing Glock everything including shoe laces and their entrenching tool. don't remember if he even had a gun. it was kind of like the guy who spends so much on his riding leather he ends up getting a moped cause he's broke. :lolol: cool find, free is my favorite price. :super:

Ah, Jessie Abbate. :wub:

Last I heard, she was shooting for S&W now. She's not listed on Team Glock's website anymore either. She's smoking hot.

Hey Shooter,

Just got my Glock Swag in the mail today.

Thanks for pointing this out to us. You can't beat free stuff!027.gif

Hell yeah! No problem, man.

(I'm slightly jealous, because I didn't get the sticker :cryss: . But hey, I can't complain about free stuff. :D )

• Like 1

Last I heard, she was shooting for S&W now. She's not listed on Team Glock's website anymore either. She's smoking hot.

Yeah I heard she dropped Glock and maybe the next sponsor will take a photo that does her justice.

Yeah I heard she dropped Glock and maybe the next sponsor will take a photo that does her justice.

Yeah, Just like Julie G she went from Glock to S&W. S&W now has a really strong women's team with Kay M., Julie and Jessie.

Well, thanks to DaveM...........I now have another Glock goodie to add to the collection.

He was kind enough to offer up the sticker, and sent it to me for free. Got it today.

Thanks again, Dave. :super:

No problem man. I was happy to do it.

I got to tell you. My daughter came home the other day and came into my office.

She sees the pile of Glock stuff on my desk and asks about it.

I explain how you posted the number here and so on.

She pick up the Glock pencil and say's "Dad, that's the most masculine pencil I have ever seen."021.gif

The kid cracks me up sometimes.

• Like 1

Yeah, Just like Julie G she went from Glock to S&W. S&W now has a really strong women's team with Kay M., Julie and Jessie.

If I ever get executed, I want to die by that firing squad! :lolol:

Well, thanks to DaveM...........I now have another Glock goodie to add to the collection.

He was kind enough to offer up the sticker, and sent it to me for free. Got it today.

Thanks again, Dave. :super:

No problem man. I was happy to do it.

I got to tell you. My daughter came home the other day and came into my office.

She sees the pile of Glock stuff on my desk and asks about it.

I explain how you posted the number here and so on.

She pick up the Glock pencil and say's "Dad, that's the most masculine pencil I have ever seen."021.gif

The kid cracks me up sometimes.

:beer:

I laughed pretty good at your daughter's comment. :lol: A sense of humor is always a good thing.