About 14 people, including three senior pastors, went to the local mosque to distribute to Muslims packets containing the books of John and Romans in English and Arabic and a DVD with testimonies of former Muslims. Pastor Mark Holick of Spirit One Christian Center was one of those passing out the packets to people leaving the mosque.

Holick tells OneNewsNow that when local police officers arrived on the scene, he was handcuffed then detained in a patrol car, where he repeatedly asked what crime he had committed.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/pastor-arrested-for-sharing-gospel-with-muslims-in-kansas/

Assuming that they were being peaceful and following local law, that's fucked up. Some quick google research indicated that laws on loitering vary and that the constitutionality of some of the laws has be questioned. If you decline to "move along" when asked, that can bee seen as loitering. The "failure to disperse" charge makes it sound like he failed to leave when asked by police. I'm not saying that it's right for police to have that kind of power, but laws are laws unless/until we have had enough. I have to withhold judgment because I know too little about what happened and local laws.

Assuming that they were being peaceful and following local law, that's fucked up. Some quick google research indicated that laws on loitering vary and that the constitutionality of some of the laws has be questioned. If you decline to "move along" when asked, that can bee seen as loitering. The "failure to disperse" charge makes it sound like he failed to leave when asked by police. I'm not saying that it's right for police to have that kind of power, but laws are laws unless/until we have had enough. I have to withhold judgment because I know too little about what happened and local laws.

Good points. If this man was simply arrested and taken away without being told to leave or asked to stop, then yes, fucked up.

But if this man was asked to leave and did not comply then he was rightfully arrested as anyone would be if they were on private property and asked to leave.

Anyone has the right to ask some one to leave and cease all activity on their own private property.

Not defending either part because as it is there is too little to make judgment.

• Like 1

being a Bible-believing Christian is almost a felony in this backwards nation. However, it is perfectly alright to kill innocent people in the name of allah. after all, even though one of the fundamental beliefs of islam is to destroy all Jews and Christians wherever they are found, muslims are still a "peaceful religion". And if you disagree,or even question this, you are a disgusting extremist bigot.

• Like 1

being a Bible-believing Christian is almost a felony in this backwards nation. However, it is perfectly alright to kill innocent people in the name of allah. after all, even though one of the fundamental beliefs of islam is to destroy all Jews and Christians wherever they are found, muslims are still a "peaceful religion". And if you disagree,or even question this, you are a disgusting extremist bigot.

I believe they're "peaceful"...

When they blow up, they end up in pieces, thus "peace-full". ^_^

being a Bible-believing Christian is almost a felony in this backwards nation.

I dont know what country you are refering to. But in the US Christianity it still the most practiced proclaimed religion....

Fixed it for ya. ;)

Man, you need to check the track record of the Catholic Church!

post-16191-090149100 1284050970_thumb.jpg

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 1

Man, you need to check the track record of the Catholic Church!

Big difference. The Spanish Inquisition hasn't been around for hundreds of years, while radical Islam sees no issues with suicide bombings and stoning women to death in 2010....

I bet everyone here would be just as outraged if Muslims were wrongfully arrested passing out literature at a christian church, right? :rolleyes:

Also, don't people have better shit to do than go to someone else's church and try to get them to convert to theirs? I can think of plenty of better ways to spend an afternoon.

I bet everyone here would be just as outraged if Muslims were wrongfully arrested passing out literature at a christian church, right? :rolleyes:

as for giving lit out at a church well it's better than their usual wanting to blow it up.

Sorry but I'm just really burnt out on these people and everything has to be their way crap. :osama:

Edited by going12220

as for giving lit out at a church well it's better than their usual wanting to blow it up.

Sorry but I'm just really burnt out on these people and everything has to be their way crap. :osama:

I havnt seen any churches being "blown up" in America yet. Other than the usually athiest hater bastards burning churches around here. Now I have seen a lot of mosques being bombed over seas. Never understood that, mulims attacking muslims.

If you could direct me to said events it might be worth the read, Im bored.

• Like 2

I havnt seen any churches being "blown up" in America yet. Other than the usually athiest hater bastards burning churches around here. Now I have seen a lot of mosques being bombed over seas. Never understood that, mulims attacking muslims.

If you could direct me to said events it might be worth the read, Im bored.

+1 you sir are correct, I was talking about the muslim on muslim stuff, but I fear give them time and in their mind reason and all bets are off on future targets.

I believe we are in a war with these people and at this point we don't have a clue as to how deep it goes in their minds.